• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Oh snap it's been so long I almost forgot what happens when the Leafs win.

LEAFS-GAF WE HAVE TO STYLE!!!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

It's been awhile since I saw that gif.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just saw Lerner throwing his stick and breaking it from last night :lol he's like Rask without the talent.

zroid

Banned
Have you guys seen these charts? It's interesting -- how many times a team is rested and playing vs a tired team, and vice versa:

SkAIUBt.png

bgV2lli.png

Canucks lining Bettman's pockets!

Leafs are in tough on both sides.

Red_Man

I just realized that if Detroit wins the Atlantic, we get a Habs-Lightning rematch which I don't want. Hopefully Montreal can win their games in hand and grab that division title.

calder

That was a nice move. Any deke where the guy is barely moving at the end when he slides it into an empty net is nice in my book. Granted Tarasenko probably went that slow because the ice looks like shit and the puck was bouncing but still, sweet goal.

Have you guys seen these charts? It's interesting -- how many times a team is rested and playing vs a tired team, and vice versa:

http://i.imgur.com/SkAIUBt.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bgV2lli.png[IMG]

Canucks lining Bettman's pockets!

Leafs are in tough on both sides.[/QUOTE]

I need a Bettman trollface for the Bruins-Habs tired one

Leafs are in tough on both sides.

When I looked at the schedule for this year, I was surprised how many back-to-backs that the Leafs had/have. It's disgusting, and does feel unfair.

Fucking Canucks.

calder

See I'd call that incidental contact as the Blue (Oshie?) slid right into Crawford. He wasn't pushed until after he started his slide, and there was no where for him to go except into the crease. I don't get that rule sometimes.

Edit: on the longer replay I guess Hjalmarsson knocked him down initially a bit.

Red_Man

By most do you mean once
I swore it was more than that, it must have been a lot of games in a short amount of time because I remember a lot of people complaining about the timing of the Bruins games last year. Habs played last night anyways, so it evens out.

I swore it was more than that, it must have been a lot of games in a short amount of time because I remember a lot of people complaining about the timing of the Bruins games last year. Habs played last night anyways, so it evens out.

There were a couple where the Bs were the front end of a back-to-back, so that's probably where the mixup came from.

Although, a team having all of their games against one team in the same division on the back end of a back-to-back shouldn't happen

Top Bottom