• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

ZeroGravity

PoliticalTangibleEider.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs finally woke up and have been carrying the play for the last 5 minutes or so. Flyers board play is really good though, which is also one of the Habs biggest weakness.

Dunno about anyone else, but after the 5-1 win on Saturday I was legitimately concerned the Leafs might do one of their "Win 10 When it Doesn't Matter" streaks.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If another 8th overall pick gets us another skilled player a la Nylander, than ya monnn

While I don't mind a Nylander, we need a franchise no.1 C.

I'm not sure if anyone in the 6-10 range will be ready right away. Likely will be another year for them in the CHL.

zroid

Banned
I'm not sure if anyone in the 6-10 range will be ready right away. Likely will be another year for them in the CHL.

even if they pick 3-5, still probably going back to junior

they might be ready but I don't think playing a non-McDavid/Eichel on this team at 18 yo is really the best plan

Yawnier

Banned
While I don't mind a Nylander, we need a franchise no.1 C.

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather as any other leafs fan would for the leafs to draft 4th - 5th overall and nab someone Dylan Strome but there are still some damn good players in the later top 10. If we do go 8th overall again hopefully a kid like Provorov is still on the board.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Provorov is a future bust player name if I've ever heard one. Definitely a future Leaf.

Top Bottom