• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a great defensive play from DLR at the end there. Habs deserved the win, they were in control since the second period started. It's really amazing how many games this team wins considering they take the first period off almost every game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Even in losses Leafs-GAF WE STYLE ON EM!!!

F9FiHip.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Now the question is who the hell starts in Colorado on Thursday. I don't think you can start Cam Talbot 5 games in a row, especially with traveling out west.

But that just leaves Mackenzie Skapski. *shrug*

Red_Man

Subban has been playing Norris level hockey since the All Star break. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Are we wrong about DD?
No. He's a 3rd line winger, playing as a center with one of the best wingers in the game right now. He's playing well now, but he doesn't sustain this kind of play long term at C.

Red_Man

Rumour is DLR is being showcased. If they do move him, it had better be in a package for a premier player. I like him a lot, he's going to be great.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Rumour is DLR is being showcased. If they do move him, it had better be in a package for a premier player. I like him a lot, he's going to be great.

I can definitely see him going in a trade. Scherbak is probably not on the table, and I bet most GMs are scared of Hudon's size. No other forwards worth inquiring about.

I'd move him in a trade for Kane, or another top six scoring winger on a contract, but not for a rental.

Red_Man

I can definitely see him going in a trade. Scherbak is probably not on the table, and I bet most GMs are scared of Hudon's size. No other forwards worth inquiring about.

I'd move him in a trade for Kane, or another top six scoring winger on a contract, but not for a rental.
Thankfully Bergvein won't move him for a rental either. LeBrun has stated many times he's not moving top picks or prospects for rentals. The poise he's showing as a 19 year old is really impressive, I'd rather keep him unless it's like you said for a young bonafide top winger.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just watching a couple highlights from the TSN feed. After the first goal they're like "the Rangers don't score a whole lot of goals, so..."

The Rangers are tied for 5th in the NHL in goals per game (before scoring 5 tonight).

C'mon, guys.

I wonder if any player has told him to get the fuck away from them. He's had to have that said to him at least a few times. I know I would tell him to stop standing so close.

He gets so close to players. It makes me feel uncomfortable. It feels like a Tim and Eric Skit everytime I see interviews of him

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like this needs to be mentioned in here.

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 5m 5 minutes ago
#Leafs' coach Horachek: "Our give-a-shit meter has to be higher. Can I say that here? I just did." #NYR

Top Bottom