• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

Alright. All is not lost then.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
CreeperBlocks needs to fight me as initiation into the cat mafia!

Naah I'm playing they already in the cat mafia.

We part of this 4 life!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Emelin finally lays a big hit this season, and it's on a guy we could have traded for. What a waste of oxygen.

Well damn. It warms my heart to see you wish good fortunes on the Leafs (being serious - since the tank is good for us).
All for the tank. I believe.
Creeper Blocks is a good guy
:D
CreeperBlocks needs to fight me as initiation into the cat mafia!

Naah I'm playing they already in the cat mafia.

We part of this 4 life!
Whoooo

Fuck you Emelin. Why did you hurt Gally's Bro :(

Stasis

I went to highschool with Talbot's older brother for a while before I moved back to NYC (Max, not Cam.) In fact, when I transferred to a French school and was still very shaky with the language, he was my first friend. I kinda paired up with him for extra help with homework etc since his mom was also a teacher. I've been to that household and hung with the three brothers many times. They all played hockey locally at our HS arena. Never thought Max would be in the NHL.

That's my not-very-interesting life tidbit of the week. =P

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If it was Subban and Markov on the ice there instead of Gilbert & Emelin, that shift probably ends in a goal.

Top Bottom