• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Razorskin

----- ------
Loser point!
gx6WLGp.png

What? We're terrible against bad teams.

zroid

Banned
I don't care if EDM wins or loses, I don't actually think we can out tank them. Yotes and Canes are all that matter.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are first in the Eastern Conference while having ZERO regulation wins against Buffalo and Edmonton. Unbelievable.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Not really, a Habs player got tied into Tork. Can't really blame him on that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs record is 1-4-2 against Oilers, Coyotes and Sabers this year.

Can we start the playoffs already? It's pretty obvious the Habs don't give two fucks playing any teams that aren't great.

I can't wait for the Leafs to blow us out Saturday night.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
He got lucky but on that last one some Habs player rammed into him, he could never get back into position. Tork got 2nd star, lol.

calder

Well that's game. Need to score on a long two man advantage like that.

Jets have played pretty well. Preds are a real tough matchup for them (and most teams).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Talbot was arguing that that was batted in. Hard to see from the one angle MSG has shown so far.

EDIT: Might have gotten it with the glove. That will probably stand, though.

Samyy

I'm worried the Leafs will make trades and get players that will actually try and mess up their draft position.........

Not happening
Santo/Winnik/Franson and Bozak look like the only possible deadline moves.
They won't return anyone useful, likely just draft picks. Bozak might have some dollar coming back our way but no one significant.

Top Bottom