• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

fallout

Family visiting griping: I'm at my in-laws and they always have the TVs in the living room and kitchen turned on with the volume cranked. This frequently happens with absolutely nobody watching. I've been trying to read, but with this Vikings marathon, it's hard to concentrate with all the yelling and screaming. Nobody's watching either TV right now.

Guess I'll have an excuse to go to Investors Group Field for the first time.
Hm. I'm kind of presuming that I'll have some kind of advantage with being a season ticket holder.

I'm sure if you looked, you could find a conservative who was convinced that Desharnais was actually a member of the FLQ.

I see this being possible.

Edit:
@strombo
Sir Charles, gearing up. Barkley and his love of hockey coming up on Hockey Night In Canada.

CbIX2yHVAAEBJiX.jpg

Barkley and Don Cherry in the same room...

My Goodness

When's Don Cherry's Shut Up and Be Bobby Orr?

zroid

Banned
I think Imma just watch the NBA All Star stuff tonight

Sportscentre highlights are good enough for this hot mess of a lineup :lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am sure thousands of Canadians are frothing at the mouth right now over seeing Charles Barkley on their HNIC.

Family visiting griping: I'm at my in-laws and they always have the TVs in the living room and kitchen turned on with the volume cranked. This frequently happens with absolutely nobody watching. I've been trying to read, but with this Vikings marathon, it's hard to concentrate with all the yelling and screaming. Nobody's watching either TV right now.

Hm. I'm kind of presuming that I'll have some kind of advantage with being a season ticket holder.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183886

I found your alt account

Chris R

No NHL games on TV tonight (seriously, so fucking pissed I don't get NHL Network) so College Hockey will do.

Notre Dame has a strange rink layout, with the benches across from each other, but then both boxes on the ND side of the rink?

Top Bottom