• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Cake Boss

Banned
Lmaooo what a team.

8 minutes in and not a single shot on net.

Neil + Ceci + Cowen is lol worthy on the ice today.

MATHEWWWSSSS!!

The NHL should have done a home/away Stadium series this year. Instead of putting the Blackhawks in yet another outdoor game and putting us against a long dead rivalry. Colorado@Minnesota and Minnesota@Colorado would have been cool.

imBask

Banned
61kyoXMdJDL._SL1500_.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Anderson is basically the entire team right now, no one else decided to show up :/

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh the Flyers Scored?

Time to go back to play FF9

I hope Tony is on tonight

I don't care at this point, even the salt won't do anything for me.

I know that nothing they do on the ice has any effect on Bergevin's opinion of the team, so why watch, or get invested.

Pikma

Banned
Stars D-pairs in warm-ups:

Goligoski-Klingberg
Oduya-Demers
Oleksiak-Jokipakka

Expected scratches are: Moen, Nemeth, Jordie Benn.

That third d pair is HOOOOOOTTTT GAAAAAAARBAGEEEEEEEEE

RedRum

Banned
Satisfied with the period but honestly, game could have gone either way with the chances. Goalies earning their paychecks.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sam and Joe are a bit more homer-y than usual tonight. Devils had a bunch of crazy dangerous chances. Could easily be like 3-1 Devils right now.

calder

Ugh, just realized we're going to get pummeled by like 4 goals tonight. Can we have an all star break again?

calder

The NHL app updated today on Apple TV, seems a bit improved but honestly it was pretty snappy already. Menu isn't much different but there's plenty of new options for replays, and that GamePlus multi cam shit I assume no one uses. The goal highlights during the game might be nice.

I'll check how long the delay is when the Jets game is on maybe.

HF2014

How is everybody feeling about the new NHL website? I think its a total mess. I just want to look at the boxscore to see all the game and click the boxscore to see result, its impossible. You have to click each game gamecenter box to see the result, and its a second page that pop up. Jesus i hope they will fix this. For now im going to espn to see overall game results. :(

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
How is everybody feeling about the new NHL website? I think its a total mess. I just want to look at the boxscore to see all the game and click the boxscore to see result, its impossible. You have to click each game gamecenter box to see the result, and its a second page that pop up. Jesus i hope they will fix this. For now im going to espn to see overall game results. :(

I actually like it, it feels much faster than the old one.

Greecian-

The NHL app updated today on Apple TV, seems a bit improved but honestly it was pretty snappy already. Menu isn't much different but there's plenty of new options for replays, and that GamePlus multi cam shit I assume no one uses. The goal highlights during the game might be nice.

I'll check how long the delay is when the Jets game is on maybe.

The delay is definitely less than it was before the updates, according to Twitter reactions compared to what happened on my TV. Before, I'd see Twitter reactions about a minute before a play happened. Now it's about 10 seconds, if that.

Quick

Banned

It's far from a mess, it's actually incredibly simple - for better or for worse.

I like that Gamecentre opens in another window, so I can just close it.

Top Bottom