• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
JC Lajoie has been saying for months now that Prust was traded for a good reason and he has infos he can't release, I doubt we'll see him in Montreal again
When he was traded a french reporter said that it was related to his incident with the refs in the playoffs and that Bergevin wasn't having any of it.

zroid

Banned
CaOfoVnXEAAiYrj.png

imBask

Banned
When he was traded a french reporter said that it was related to his incident with the refs in the playoffs and that Bergevin wasn't having any of it.

Lajoie has hinted a bunch of times toward his nightlife and his influence on guys like Galchenyuk, I don't know how reliable that is though

Red_Man

Lajoie has hinted a bunch of times toward his nightlife and his influence on guys like Galchenyuk, I don't know how reliable that is though
I could see it. At some point they have to realize they can't babysit these guys. They're going to go out and have a good time, it's inevitable.

it's kind of the opposite though, right? in the last couple years they've sucked at the start then come on strong at the end

Nah this is a regular thing. Though typically it's end of December/beginning of January. A month long stretch, roughly split between two calendar months.

This time it's just happening later than usual. And looks a lot worse. Especially because so many draft picks have been traded away for failed attempts at playoff roster bolstering. Moulson, Stewart, Bergenheim, and so on.

Plus almost all Wild top prospects are in Europe or playing college, so the AHL team sucks ass. At least a few high end prospects should turn pro next season and help that team a bit.

Stasis

stop being such a b-b-baka senpai (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ OuO

LOL.

I know next to nothing about anime but that shit made me laugh.

Prust on waivers, huh? We could actually fit him pretty easily...
Klein is wearing his old number, though. :)

McIlrath scratched again. Because it's not like Dylan McIlrath didn't immediately score and have a huge impact on the game as soon as he was actually allowed back in the lineup last time or anything. :/

No Prusty pls. That ship has sailed.

And I'm fucking annoyed with this McIlrath bullshit at this point. There's no logical explanation anymore really. What in the fuck. If he gets run out/traded... all so Boyle and Girardi can get minutes. It's worse than Glass.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hate that actors face, its just so punch-able. But will check out this show now.

I know a lot of people hate him, not sure if it's enough to put you off the show. I thought it was funny as hell, but I don't mind Baruchel's shtick.

Alas, the ratings reflected this sentiment. Two days before the 3-on-3 tournament and the John Scott phenomenon propelled NBCSN to its strongest All-Star Game ratings, the Friday night “Live in the Music City” show generated just 130,000 viewers overall and a stunning 45,000 viewers in adults 18-49. For perspective: Four of the last five Winter Classics had more people in the stands than this show had people between the ages of 18-49 watching it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...067.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw

Stasis

I know a lot of people hate him, not sure if it's enough to put you off the show. I thought it was funny as hell, but I don't mind Baruchel's shtick.

I usally really like Baruchel but that show didn't do anything for me. =/

He grew up in NDG and is a huge Habs fan actually.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I usally really like Baruchel but that show didn't do anything for me. =/

He grew up in NDG and is a huge Habs fan actually.

I love the surreal, absurd nature of the show.

His Ex dating Hitler fucking killed me. "Oh come on man, that's a stretch"

Red_Man

Pretty sure I'm sitting across from a table full of Leafs scouts at this bar, any Leafs fans know if Toronto sent scouts to tonight's game?

imBask

Banned
Pretty sure I'm sitting across from a table full of Leafs scouts at this bar, any Leafs fans know if Toronto sent scouts to tonight's game?

Make sure you're loud and tell anyone around you how great Emelin is and how unfair it is for him to be scratched tonight

also mention that his favorite color is blue

Top Bottom