• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

calder

Awesome, thanks.

Sportsnet is showing the Blues/Preds from the Blues broadcaster right now, the NHL stream is under a minute behind, maybe like 30-45 seconds so far? This is on the Apple TV app.

The PS4 app is updated too and is a LOT better now, I think that interface is clearly better than the Apple TV one. About the same delay on PS4, let's say a bit more than 30 seconds.

zroid

Banned
Apparently the logo leaked

FMjmMnP.png

Vinc

Doesn't look like it, but my internet also isnt the greatest and I got two games going.

It's the same on my end... very stable and good quality though. I have pretty good internet. I used to get unstable 60 fps on Xbox One, now I get really stable 30. Not sure what I prefer, but hopefully it keeps improving! Especially since they advertise 60 fps...

It's funny how they're all on the other side.

Random kid(?) with a Calgary jersey right up close (Alberta patch is visible).

Fuck that person in paticular. Always annoys me when people wear jerseys that don't belong to either team, Even people who wear Avs jerseys to DU, CC or Air Force games. National jerseys get a pass when it's a player from one of the teams.

Fuck that person in paticular. Always annoys me when people wear jerseys that don't belong to either team, Even people who wear Avs jerseys to DU, CC or Air Force games. National jerseys get a pass when it's a player from one of the teams.

Agreed.

Although exception for a jersey for a current player from a former team. For example a Buffalo Sabres Thomas Vanek jersey to a Wild game. Ain't even mad.

Got my SS tickets through re-sale, they're shipping from Florida of all places.
Agreed.

Although exception for a jersey for a current player from a former team. For example a Buffalo Sabres Thomas Vanek jersey to a Wild game. Ain't even mad.

Ehh different league is okay, but wearing another teams jersey still bugs me.

Top Bottom