• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Clydefrog may be a Kings fan, but he lives in Newport Beach. It isn't likely that he beats wives.

Man, how could you be angry living in Newport. Dude, I would love to live down there. I'd get a black beach cruiser, throw on a black tshirt with a black ballcap with a flat brim, grow out my goatee, get a wallet with a chain on it. What a beautiful life it would be.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man, how could you be angry living in Newport. Dude, I would love to live down there. I'd get a black beach cruiser, throw on a black tshirt with a black ballcap with a flat brim, grow out my goatee, get a wallet with a chain on it. What a beautiful life it would be.

I know nothing about football, is this a Raiders joke

CaOsma_WYAAsxdp.jpg

Roy's Alumni Game Mask.

iLLmAtlc

I believe Wideman when he says he was dazed. After all, it's generally not the linemen who makes these calls anyway. If you have a problem you take it out on the referee. Removing all the politics out of it I don't think he should be punished.

But since this is the wheel of justice we're talking about I'll say 10.

iLLmAtlc

O thx I think it was the Rogers one. I checked the description and it said it was the official app and was just updated yesterday so i think that was it.

People tell me that I should watch Dr Who.. but seriously.. how many episodes would I have to watch to catch up if I'm starting from scratch?

I know season 1 is around 9 episodes and 45 minutes each. Don't know if that's a good indicator for the rest of the series though.

I know nothing about football, is this a Raiders joke

Orange County Guy has nothing to do with football.

Orange County Guy just likes wearing black t-shirts and riding beach cruisers. My ex wife banged most of 'em. That guy.

OCG hangs out at places like Cassidy's, the Ball, Goat Hill, Tony's... they have the whole world in front of them, live care free amongst the bros.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boyle just killed Marc Staal.

Now Boyle just lost the puck for literally no reason at all.

Good thing McIlrath is in the press box.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
lol, that happened for a recent Shorks national game too. CSN teams probably going to get preferential treatment for national games now just so NBC can be cheapskates.

Last week's national Rangers-Sabres game was also basically just a Rangers crew.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Everybody on the ice looks like they've forgotten how to play the ice hockey.

Especially the guys in white.

RedRum

Banned
I've learned a long time ago not to get excited for Ranger PPs. In fact, I sigh and hope for no shorties given up.

New NHL.TV app looks great, no complaints.

No more classic games on there (?) but only used those once in a blue moon anyway.

Top Bottom