• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yawnier

Banned
Yo Leafs GAF ya boy McKegg just got called up.
BEMOqEzCYAAvBz3.jpg

Take care of Kegger for us

Lines for Tomorrow's Game Against Arooooooooooozona

Patches - DD - Ghetto

Chucky - Pleky - Gally

Flash - Eller - Byron

Weise/DSP - Mitchell - DLR

Markov - Subban

Beaulieu - Gilbert

Emelin - Pateryn

Condo

I've seen worse to be honest.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Glass is going to go after Simmonds. It should be interesting to say the least

That's what he was saying earlier in the week. The Rangers toned it down after that, but we'll see what happens. I would guess they don't start something right off the bat, but the second anything happens that somebody objects to they'll throw down.

By the way, the Rangers will be wearing their home whites tonight.

That's what he was saying earlier in the week. The Rangers toned it down after that, but we'll see what happens. I would guess they don't start something right off the bat, but the second anything happens that somebody objects to they'll throw down.

By the way, the Rangers will be wearing their home whites tonight.

This will happen :lol it is known

I like Frank Corrado and hope he'll win Babcock's trust/continue to improve. He's not the greatest defenceman out there, but he's a good fit for now at the very least.

I wonder if Cowan will take his spot, though, and kind of hope not because Corrado's been waiting all year for this and Cowan has been a dud this year who's going to be bought out.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate afternoon games. The Wings are GARBAGE in them. Have been for like 15 years. It's Mrazek's birthday too, he probably ate too much cake and is now all fat and slow.

Sp3ratus

Neo Member
I fucking hate afternoon games. The Wings are GARBAGE in them. Have been for like 15 years. It's Mrazek's birthday too, he probably ate too much cake and is now all fat and slow.

I'm conflicted... Wings not playing well sucks, but afternoon games are the only ones I can really watch, being European and all that.

Sp3ratus

Neo Member
I'm in the same boat :(

But when the local sports station shows a Wings game I stay up/wake up early.
I do that occasionally too, especially come playoff time, but I still miss out on a lot of great games.

Hopefully the Wings will get something out of this penalty.

EDIT: Welp, I guess not.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Mrazek. God, wake the fuck up! Now you take a penalty for handling the puck in the no touch zone? Just took our PP away. I'd bench him after this period.

Mo Rielly :(

He is still #1 in our hearts

I'm not willing to let go of Mo Riles yet. He's 'learning' with Hunwick (!!!) and playing against better opposition than he ever has before.

I wonder if Cowan will take his spot, though, and kind of hope not because Corrado's been waiting all year for this and Cowan has been a dud this year who's going to be bought out.

Cowen's contract situation makes it seem like it's all but a certainty he is traded to a cap-ceiling team. I don't think you need to worry about him.

FWIW I wouldn't mind at least seeing if Cowen is better than Polak.

I'm not willing to let go of Mo Riles yet. He's 'learning' with Hunwick (!!!) and playing against better opposition than he ever has before.

Cowen's contract situation makes it seem like it's all but a certainty he is traded to a cap-ceiling team. I don't think you need to worry about him.

FWIW I wouldn't mind at least seeing if Cowen is better than Polak.

If anything, Cowen would take Marincin's spot, as they're both left-handed shots. That and I think at this point Babs favours Corrado to Marincin.

I'd like to see Cowan in a Leafs jersey to see how he plays, but it seems as if he's fallen off a lot.

I just feel bad for Corrado and am happy to see him play.

I like Frank Corrado and hope he'll win Babcock's trust/continue to improve. He's not the greatest defenceman out there, but he's a good fit for now at the very least.

Cowan would take Marincin's spot I would think.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, guess the Wings aren't AS bad in these afternoon games as I thought. I could only gets stats as far back as the 02-03 season, but Detroit is 43-22-13 in games on or before 4pm eastern time. I could've sworn they were under .500. Of those 13 OTL losses, I think 11 of them were in the shoot out.

Sp3ratus

Neo Member
BTW, guess the Wings aren't AS bad in these afternoon games as I thought. I could only gets stats as far back as the 02-03 season, but Detroit is 43-22-13 in games on or before 4pm eastern time. I could've sworn they were under .500. Of those 13 OTL losses, I think 11 of them were in the shoot out.

That's not too bad. 1 goal down isn't insurmountable, with 2 periods left.

EDIT: And there it is.

Top Bottom