• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brassard and Zuccarello are now both sitting on 19 goals on the season, both of which are tied for their career highs.

JT Miller is right behind them at 17 goals, which needless to say is a career high for him.

Stasis

I'll take that trade off.

Simmonds off for 5 minutes and now more for the cut. That's good for us. Big Mac's alright and not nearly as important either way. Right on.

Hope about a PP goal? That'd be insane!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Twelve and a half minutes in and Simmonds is getting his first real shift in the game. Nice work.

Our power play is just the worst. It's hard to understand what exactly went wrong because it had been pretty damn good until about a month or so ok when it simply stopped functioning altogether.

Stasis

Moore is the better PKer for the 4 minutes, so I feel like we're getting a good deal here.

But 4 minutes =/

Pls no Simmonds goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We on an ultralight beam...we on an ultralight beam!
oh4buLQ.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In a game with 32 combined penalty minutes thus far, the player with the most penalty minutes so far, with 6, is...Mats Zuccarello.

Not sure anybody called that. :D

Stasis

25th on the PP (and we're .2% from being tied at 28th with the Jets)

26th on the PK (and we're .2% from being tied at 28th with the... Jets)

Come on mannnn. It's an unwritten rule, if you suck at one you gotta be decent at the other.

Top Bottom