• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Socreges

Banned
I love how the Canucks and Sharks have not played a single game against each other this season. Their first matchup is Feb. 28. 5 games in just over a month.

A division rival. A short flight up from LA and Anaheim. Excellent scheduling by the NHL.
I love it too. Canucks are getting progressively worse. No way they take more than 4 points out of that series.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yup :(

There's not going to be a good ending for this season. We will draft a bust and Therrien will still have a job by the end of this season and next.
I get the feeing if (when) the Habs miss the playoffs, Therrien is gone in the summer.

From an optics point of view, it doesn't look good to let a coach to after he took the Habs to the conference finals a short while ago, but it's pretty apparent he can't do anything without Price carrying the damn team.

imBask

Banned
Therrien is gone in the summer.

tumblr_inline_n4lczhB0WL1sphx85.jpg

When I started browsing hockey forums I was under the impression every superstar was going to sign with Toronto or Montreal first chance they get. They're like the Yankees except the Yankees actually pull it off.

Wait Street Fighter 5 is out today?!?!

Actually picked it up at a local store on Thursday. Rise Up.

Curufinwe

So what is "hockey ass"? This is from that Lindros article last page.

The audience for Canada’s 3-2 win over the Soviet Union in the 1991 gold medal game – one in which little-known Newfoundlander John Slaney scored the winner with just more than five minutes to go in the third period – was 1.4 million, a record for TSN at the time. It was a pittance, however, compared to the 7.1 million who tuned into the gold medal game in 2015 to see another can’t-miss prospect in Connor McDavid. Lindros was spectacular in the 1991 tournament, with six goals and 17 points, part of a three-year run that made him Canada’s leading WJC scorer and one of its all-time greatest players.

Twenty-five years later, Lindros remembers the tournament well, but he never had a sense at the time that he was part of something so big. The players, who were under enormous pressure, were in their own cocoon most of the time, one that had them wrapped up in wool blazers that itched like the dickens, as Lindros recalls. All the players had hockey ass, which wasn’t accounted for in the team-issued pants they had to wear everywhere. And it was cold. Lindros remembers it being so cold that if you went outside with wet hair, it would freeze to the point that players would pounce on unsuspecting teammates and actually break their hair. “Guys would be losing chunks of hair,” he recalls. “It didn’t make for the cutest team picture.”

tonight at midnight, but apparently some Walmart have been selling it early

i'll play tomorrow night anyway

I'm going to wait until the next Season of SFV.

Because it seems like SFV will follow the same route as Killer Instinct. New Season = new Characters. By Jesus I hope to fuck Q and Eagle are in the next SFV season. I'm glad Alex is back but I want Q more.

imBask

Banned
I'm going to wait until the next Season of SFV.

Because it seems like SFV will follow the same route as Killer Instinct. New Season = new Characters. By Jesus I hope to fuck Q and Eagle are in the next SFV season. I'm glad Alex is back but I want Q more.

Q was never good and never will

I played thousands of hours of SF4, didn't care about SF5 at all but Maximilian sold me on it, it looks pretty good after all

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DSP has more goals then desharnais since nov 27. And one point less. And missed 8 games. And no power play

Still on the top line, top PP unit and getting the most forward minutes

084.png

Bring back Scott Gomez

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
That's essentially what Arizona Coyotes general manager Don Maloney did Monday. Maloney was asked by Sports Illustrated's Alex Prewitt to explain how Coyotes defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson placed 17th in Norris Trophy voting last season.

"It's really reflective of our team," Maloney said. "Last year, we plunged. I did not do much to help our team (in) the last two months. If we were going to be bad, my attitude was, let's be real bad. There was a pretty big prize for being really bad."

oof

Cake Boss

Banned
Ok back from MTL. Did All Bran fall down the stairs, and we hired Julien Brisbois to replace him while I was away?

Or was that a wet dream.?

Top Bottom