• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

ABH3UIp.jpg

:lol begging hardcore

Yeah, I was surprised at the time since he said Otako is like him. It's the freckles, LOL.

This is a short so it's a great way to spend 8 minutes an episode.

I'll give it a shot but I am not in an anime type mood. I go through these swings where I will watch a fuck ton then stop for awhile then watch a ton. So when one of those swells hits I will check it out

imBask

Banned
Red

I used to love Kanye man, he's still my top artist on last.fm... but everytime I think I should listen to the new album it feels like a chore and get physically ill. Do you think it's a depression or something?

Yeezus was so
so

so bad

Just listening to NHL sirius/xm radio and they have Pierre McGuire on every monday morning. DJ guy asking Pierre about Minnesota, Pierre is cordial and honest. Then DJ says something like

"And you mention fundamental problems in Minnesota's roster. If I recall correctly you were one of the finalists for the job of General Manager there before Fletcher got hired. What would you have done differently?"

Pierre clearly got mad about it and was pretty salty from then on.
pdZFiYm.gif

Why do the Wings play at 1PM today? I mean I know it's President's day but don't most people still work today (well at least I'm at work). Also a 1PM start after another mid-afternoon game the previous day, schedule seems all sorts of screwed up.

Edit: Jimmy's in net which means a loss.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red

I used to love Kanye man, he's still my top artist on last.fm... but everytime I think I should listen to the new album it feels like a chore and get physically ill. Do you think it's a depression or something?

Yeezus was so
so

so bad
I enjoyed Yeezus for what it was, I didn't absolutely love it like some on this board. I still think it's great though, and TLOP is much better, it's so addicting.

Curufinwe

Why do the Wings play at 1PM today? I mean I know it's President's day but don't most people still work today (well at least I'm at work). Also a 1PM start after another mid-afternoon game the previous day, schedule seems all sorts of screwed up.

Edit: Jimmy's in net which means a loss.

I've only got it off once in my American working career, when I worked for the state government years ago.

Joe Yerdon
‏@JoeYerdon
Bylsma said Evander Kane overslept today and missed practice. He will not play against Ottawa tomorrow. #Sabres

:lol

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING NEWS: #TBLightning will not be trading Steven Stamkos before the Feb. 29 trade deadline

Oh.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yzerman better hope he can sign Stamkos this summer, bc if he walks and they get nothing back, he should be fired.

Stamkos has a full NMC. if he isn't going to waive, he can't be traded.

He may waive for toronto/elsewhere after season to give tampa something for his bargaining rights (which will be a 4th through 7th, if he's choosing where to go)

I have an expectation Yzerman knew exactly what Stamkos intended to do ever since he signed his extension

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Red

Yeezus was so
so

so bad

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song about Kanye
Called "I Miss The Old Kanye," man that would be so Kanye
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

I listened to new Kanye driving home yesterday. I wasn't really feeling it other than Real Friends, 30 Hours, and No More Parties in LA.

New Animal Collective, on the other hand.... hoooo

Top Bottom