• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Do any of the Canadian teams know how to play defense?

Flames gave up 6 today, Yotes have 5 on the Habs after the second and well you all see what Chicago is doing

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
@Bwildectv said:
Many of you are saying Therrien will lose his job in the summer. The inside word from many is Therrien will not be relieved.

dWiAkFO.gif

This is the darkest timeline.

Not sure I can watch this team if he's still around next season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Strong tank performance by all Canadian teams tonight so far.

Leafs are shooting blanks and have no defense
Canucks aren't even shooting, 17-4 in shots and 2-1 in goals against after 1st
Habs keep Habing
Flames give up 6 goals against the lowest-scoring team in the league

zroid

Banned
Arcobello and PAP scoring in a lopsided loss is literally the best case scenario

Maybe Boyes will get in on the action

I've been watching a replay of this game for the past half hour without realizing it ended a long time ago. Hayward even said something about it being the afternoon and I brushed him off.

The Ducks are firmly entrenched in a real life playoff spot!

You better fucking take care of the Kings and Hawks come playoff time

Red_Man

This is insane.

I almost enjoy the shitshow
I'm okay with him staying so it gets us a high pick and then sacking him in the off season. If he stays on into next season, I'll be full aboard team #FireBergevin.

Red_Man

At least the Leafs are getting beat up by a Stanley Cup team. We're getting destroyed by a lottery team with a NHL roster.

Socreges

Banned
Funny thread to read when you've got a buzz going while sitting on the toilet. Unrelated

Canucks losing
Arizona winning
Leafs losing :(
Flames lost :(

Average night for the tank

Stasis

I'm watching bits of the Habs game. I have never ever heard an arena this quiet. Jesus christ. This is worse than anything I've seen in Florida or anywhere. I've never mocked Arizona or attendance or anything, I don't really care either way, but this is nuts!

And the announcers are like "very quiet in here, as can be expected when up 6-2 in the third". Wat. That's when people should be excited. Did they all just fuck off? It looks like there are a decent amount of people in the lower seats. I'm so confused.

Has to suck to play there. Wow.

I'll say this in the bubble so I don't get jumped on in OT...but I just watched that Kendrick Lamar Grammys thing.

I don't get it. What did he do that made it supposedly so much better than any other performance?

Top Bottom