• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

I decided to just say fuck it and leave after I found out she was secretly fiming me&&our conversations and called the cops on me several times for "emotional abuse". The cops didnt come because that's not a fucking thing so I never knew about it.

Had to get out asaaaap

Safe choice, she was probably going to stab you in your sleep TBH.

With the recording shit, I'm not familiar with Canada's recording privacy laws but I'd talk to a lawyer to be safe and possibly get them to send a letter to not send out or post any of that stuff she recorded.

Shit in a bag and set it on fire in front of her door?

See that's where you pull up the carpet and take a dump in your room's floor then move out. Make sure to put the carpet back and pack t it in. A few days after your gone, the place smells and she won't find out until you are long gone.

Pikma

Banned
God all these different spanish accents are killing me, can barely understand shit.
Shit in a bag and set it on fire in front of her door?

Thanks man, it's just temporary. Fingers crossed in a month I'll have a new job and new place and life can go on...
man, wish you the best of luck, that bitch deserves the worst.

Samyy

I wonder how long until Norrisson demands a trade, like in all seriousness. Unless these rumours of them becoming a cap team with new ownership, I would think he's probably considered it.

600x1067.jpeg.9cc91c0721d54caf95a3fa1dec190d0e

this is so obviously fake, btw

Arizona Coyotes

Coyotes Jersey Exchange Success 👍

This Montreal family wanted better for their son so they traded in an old Canadiens de Montréal sweater for a new youth Yotes sweater!

12734155_10153752206705783_1265247114031571882_n.jpg

Both Phoenix and Minnesota passed us tonight

Great success

Arizona. Canadians are supposed to be hockey superfans yet don't know the team names. Sheesh.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's the lalent like in this year's top 10? I feel like we'll end up picking 7-10th something like that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan McDonagh is wearing a regular defenseman's jersey at practice today. No sign of Dan Boyle. Maybe that means we're getting the real top 6 tomorrow. That would be nice.

Samyy

Based on the time I spent in LA and Vegas I'm going to go ahead and assume it all looks like rocks.

So many rocks/sand

Drive from LA -> Vegas was basically just all rocks everywhere

Calamari41

41 > 38
Based on the time I spent in LA and Vegas I'm going to go ahead and assume it all looks like rocks.

So many rocks/sand

LA to Vegas is one of the bleakest drives this side of the Midwest. Awful stuff.

Marvie_3

Banned

So many rocks/sand

Kinda the same in the midwest. Drive from (insert midwest location here) to (insert midwest location here) and its nothing but grass and fields.

The weather in Calgary has been so mild. Barely any snow and the snow we did have is basically all melted.
Same here. Even a few weeks ago when we got over 2 feet of snow, it was all melted in like 3 days.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's in the mid-50s here right now. It was -1 like 48 hours ago. This shit is ridiculous.

Also, Dan Boyle is missing practice because of the flu.

Marvie_3

Banned
It's in the mid-50s here right now. It was -1 like 48 hours ago. This shit is ridiculous.

Also, Dan Boyle is missing practice because of the flu.
Hearing people complain about the cold this weekend was hilarious though. These people wouldnt survive a month of actual winter in minnesota. :lol

Fahrenheit and Imperial are bullshit. Another example of backwards Murica ;)
Agreed on the imperial system. Metric is so much easier.

Celcius can pound sand though.

What's the lalent like in this year's top 10? I feel like we'll end up picking 7-10th something like that.

Top 3 are set in stone in that order. Matthews > Laine > Puljujarvi.

Then 4/5 are back and forth between Tkachuk and Chychrun.

After that, the next 6-8 guys are about interchangeable. There's a French Canadian LW/C in that group. Can practically guarantee the Habs take that one if available. Pierre-Luc Debois

After that the next 30 or so guys are about interchangeable as well. Lots of up and down with many of them.

Samyy

LA to Vegas is one of the bleakest drives this side of the Midwest. Awful stuff.

Well I mean it was interesting for a bit since it's so different from what I'm used to in Ontario (which is lots of trees and hills) but yea it got pretty dead and boring after a while.

I think the drive from Vegas to the Grand Canyon was almost as bad but as you got closer to the Canyon you actually started to see signs of life!

Socreges

Banned
God all these different spanish accents are killing me, can barely understand shit.
Where are you in Spain?

So Canada finished 6th or so in the World Juniors, and every Canadian team is looking to miss the playoffs

2016 is a pretty bad year for Canadian hockey

now imagine if they embarrass themselves at the World Cup!
Plus most of the major awards could go to *gasp* non-Canadians.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Well I mean it was interesting for a bit since it's so different from what I'm used to in Ontario (which is lots of trees and hills) but yea it got pretty dead and boring after a while.

I think the drive from Vegas to the Grand Canyon was almost as bad but as you got closer to the Canyon you actually started to see signs of life!

Yeah there's definitely some good stuff on the route, but it's in the minority.

For every mile of cool stuff like this:

There's fifteen miles of this:

1-i15.jpg

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

So many rocks/sand

I always dread when I have to drive westward towards at least El Paso from San Antonio. Once you get past the hill country, the rest of the way is a dead desert.

7 out of 8 hours of deadness.

Pheonix, Arizona, Glendale, who cares, it's all sand

This is Phoenix. There are businesses, big buildings, people here:

th

This is Glendale. Here is Westgate, the Coyotes rink, the Cardinals' stadium, an outlet mall and then nothing else within 5 miles:

th

And here's Arizona. Cacti and shit:

th

imBask

Banned
This is Phoenix. There are businesses, big buildings, people here:

sahara-gallery.jpg

This is Glendale. Here is Westgate, the Coyotes rink, the Cardinals' stadium, an outlet mall and then nothing else within 5 miles:

sahara-gallery.jpg

And here's Arizona. Cacti and shit:

sahara-gallery.jpg

why did you post 3 pictures of a desert

calder

I love driving through arid land and deserts. Looks so neat to me every time, I loved going through eastern California to Vegas or down through New Mexico. Even a long day of driving never got boring, it's all so novel. I can't wait to go visit my brother in law in Boulder, I want to drive through that surprisingly dry area of eastern Colorado - shame we won't make it to the really dry SE part of the state.

Of course I also get excited driving through the modest hills of Oklahoma, growing up in the prairies means I'm incredibly easy to please when it comes to landscapes and terrain. :p

3milehulvd.png

This is what I see 99.99% of the time I drive anywhere outside the city, this road is embedded in my DNA I've driven down it so many times. This is also about as interesting as it gets, visually.

Top Bottom