• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
Anyone complaining about annoying ads needs to move to Vancouver and hear a SPENCE FUCKING DIAMONDS ad

I'm gonna get cancer if I hear that shit one more time, I now know how they start so I switch within half a second of hearing it. They are the worst.
we get those in TO as well. terrible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
D:

Don't you dare try to out tank us!
We have as many regulation losses as you guys and we haven't even been trying to lose yet.....

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Anyone complaining about annoying ads needs to move to Vancouver and hear a SPENCE FUCKING DIAMONDS ad

I'm gonna get cancer if I hear that shit one more time, I now know how they start so I switch within half a second of hearing it. They are the worst.
FGsSpRh.jpg

Glad Teivo is starting to break out of the funk hes been in. Hes been noticeably better lately.

yeah. though with Hossa out I can't figure out why hes not on the 1st line, on the 3rd line hes stuck with skaters not known for offense and people wonder why he doesn't have more points

Marvie_3

Banned
yeah. though with Hossa out I can't figure out why hes not on the 1st line, on the 3rd line hes stuck with skaters not known for offense and people wonder why he doesn't have more points
He should be now. He cant play LW which is why he struggled there earlier in the year. He needs somebody that can finish on his line though. Danault and Desjardins arent the right guys to have him with.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevins only prerequisite for trading for a player is they have to skate fast and have character

Avs don't look 100% garbage, something we usually save for the 3rd when we pull our goalie.

4-1 MTL
Our entire MO is outplaying the competition and still finding a way to lose. This is how it's suppose to go.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meta, be one of those douches and stand up so I can see you on tv and flip you off from home.
I'd super love to, but I'm afraid you won't see me here on the north side second level. :D

I feel like the Blackhawks outskated us that period. Doesn't really happen to us too often. Their offensive zone speed caused a lot of problems.

Top Bottom