• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's not bad at all. Should be good for most of the year, or do you plan on biking even when the weather sucks?

I tried doing that on campus here but people treat the bike racks like shit here and slam their bikes into each other and I don't want to ruin my soon-to-be mother-in-law's hella expensive bike. So instead I walk 15-20 minutes.

Well I have a car and there's a bus stop too so I have options. I mean I dont even OWN a bike........ Yet

What happened to Smiley at Mapel's place?

1100 CAD living alone > 900 CAD having a room in someone's home

I know this is a mistype but I'm fucking dying at work

LOOOOOL

Not gonna lie, this should become a tag too. "Learning Jew Skills"

Smiley90

do you live in San Francisco or something?

this sounds ridiculously high

Dude Vancouver has the second highest housing prices compared to average income in the WORLD (after hong kong)

It's ridiculous, we're all aware.

THATS WHY WE CANT AFFORD CABLE

Quick

Banned
have you considered selling cars?

4581cc8adf783652c6f5829d28aa87f1.png

they have 24 writers

twenty
four

and from what we know, NONE of it matters because it has to go through Vince and he can (and will) change the script

That can't be right. It's gotta be one guy, mid forties, overweight, desk stuck in the darkest corner of the WWE headquarters. He's writing in the dark, he doesn't know what's even going on the page.

Twenty four writers. Good one!

Edit: Has anybody else been following the Mark Masters scandal? This shit is gold.

Chris CuthbertVerified account
‏@CCtsn
Travel infraction of the day; @markhmasters bumps up to business class and leaves his lovely bride in steerage beside me. #bigtimeTVstar

https://twitter.com/CCtsn/status/699664360638025729

Chris R

Wait, 1100 CAD a month for rent? A converter tells me that's $800, and that sounds reasonable for a bunch of cities, including my own.

trifelife

1100 CAD living alone > 900 CAD having a room in someone's home

$900 for a room? Who the fuck is trying to charge that? They've got their head completely up their own ass. God damn. My whole apartment is $1000 🤔

Anime bros throwing shade at wrestling bros... like both are interests you don't tell a date about, but they're pretty much the same. Why not team up and make fun of CCG players?

Socreges

Banned
Wait, 1100 CAD a month for rent? A converter tells me that's $800, and that sounds reasonable for a bunch of cities, including my own.
AMERICANS. STOP DOING THIS. JUST BECAUSE OUR CURRENCY IS FUCKED DOES NOT MEAN EVERYTHING ELSE HAS ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY

My guess is it was Line....
IDK how old he is though

Nah he wasn't.

I was not able to take a pic because he actually switched to reading manga on his computer. He at least had everything muted

Should've stood up, pointed and yelled "THAT MAN IN THE FRONT ROW NEEDS JESUS. HE IS WATCHING THE DEVIL'S CARTOONS"

Chris R

AMERICANS. STOP DOING THIS. JUST BECAUSE OUR CURRENCY IS FUCKED DOES NOT MEAN EVERYTHING ELSE HAS ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY

Well, ok then.

Even if it was $1100 that is still not terrible for a bunch of cities. Granted, $1100 for a place in a small ass town in the middle of nowhere is insane, but a bigger city living in a not terrible part of town can run that easily.

Samyy

Well, ok then.

Even if it was $1100 that is still not terrible for a bunch of cities. Granted, $1100 for a place in a small ass town in the middle of nowhere is insane, but a bigger city living in a not terrible part of town can run that easily.

Thats how much I'll be paying to share a small condo with another person!

Well, ok then.

That's half my mortgage and I have a giant house. Seems like a lot to me.

#mediumcityliving

Smiley90

$900 for a room? Who the fuck is trying to charge that? They've got their head completely up their own ass. God damn. My whole apartment is $1000 🤔

Anime bros throwing shade at wrestling bros... like both are interests you don't tell a date about, but they're pretty much the same. Why not team up and make fun of CCG players?

.... Maple............... You tool :lol

Line_HTX

My guess is it was Line....
IDK how old he is though

Nah he wasn't.

I was not able to take a pic because he actually switched to reading manga on his computer. He at least had everything muted

Why you slandering, BRAH?! That bitch should be jumped for not having a sense of decency in the classroom!

:lol

zroid

Banned
lol listening to Cliff Fletcher on PTS, he's saying he hates how in the cap era you can't go out and sign big free agents who don't end up performing

thank you for that insight

So the Reason that The Firebirds GM fired the coaches was because the GM's Son wasn't getting enough Ice time... AGAIN.

Are You Kidding me?

Is this a Joke?

Some more Info

OHLinsiders
#OHL Detroit Red Wings having none of this. Vili Saarijarvi will NOT return next year, per Vili. Options include Finland, USHL, AHL.

OHLInsiders(.com)
‏@OHLinsiders
Lost in the news is the reasoning behind it, and that is once again that Hakon Nilsen was not getting enough playing time in daddy's eyes

OHLInsiders(.com)
‏@OHLinsiders
The one coach who remains, Petr Jonak billets Hakon Nilsen. #Crooked

Fuck that GM.

zroid

Banned
So the Reason that The Firebirds GM fired the coaches was because the GM's Son wasn't getting enough Ice time... AGAIN.

Are You Kidding me?

Is this a Joke?

Some more Info

Fuck that GM.
I think that's the owner not the GM. I want to know what drugs that guy is on.

so Bettman isn't going to admit that the concussion protocol is broken while being litigated by former players about their concussions?

you don't say...

Pretty much.

Travis HughesVerified account
‏@TravisSBN
NHLPA doctors argued that Wideman was concussed. Bettman's response was basically “you can’t prove that"

And there's more!

Frank SeravalliVerified account
‏@frank_seravalli
Wideman sent text msg to teammate on Feb. 2: "(t)he only problem and the only reason I'm here is cause the stupid refs and stupid media."

giphy.gif

Top Bottom