• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Razorskin

----- ------
My message to Price if he's thinking of coming back:

NTy3Bo4.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
did tabris really just remove a gif that had one hand pouring four glasses of champagne which was supposed to be "proof" that he's not alone?

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Nothing says blow-out like setting an NHL record.

Sportsnet Stats @SNstats
#Canucks are the first team in NHL history to lose 4 straight games by the exact 5-2 score

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks with the longest active losing streak in the league

only 1 point ahead of Flames who have a game in hand

Winnipeg can possibly catch us too

Sabres/Lumbus/Lafs/Oilers are gonna be a bit tougher to out-tank....

Socreges

Banned
Nothing says blow-out like setting an NHL record.
Canucks with the longest active losing streak in the league

only 1 point ahead of Flames who have a game in hand

Winnipeg can possibly catch us too

Sabres/Lumbus/Lafs/Oilers are gonna be a bit tougher to out-tank....
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that the Canucks don't know what they're doing. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. They are undertaking a systematic effort to change this team, to make the Canucks more like the rest of Canada.

iLLmAtlc

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that the Canucks don't know what they're doing. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. They are undertaking a systematic effort to change this team, to make the Canucks more like the rest of Canada.

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that the Canucks don't know what they're doing. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. They are undertaking a systematic effort to change this team, to make the Canucks more like the rest of Canada

Montresor

Was this a reference to Marco Rubio saying "Obama knows what he's doing" ?

I'm not surprised that Komarov was suspended, and it was the right call. I only worry about it in the future if the Leafs keep him, because he'll be a repeat offender.

As for the Habs: The idea that they would think of trading Subban is baffling, but interesting nonetheless. I do enjoy watching them plummet.

I find Habs fans funny (and I know that we Leafs fans can get like this, too, to some degree, and that there are things to laugh about with us). They overrate their core, and if they make it into the playoffs, you see people praying to the Stanley Cup before the first round and thinking they're good enough.

The Habs have had some good players and still do, but they're not strong or talented enough to take on the big guys.

Top Bottom