• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The kid who was born on the day of the Flames last victory in Anaheim will be finishing up 7th grade soon.
Speaking of 7th graders, I wonder what happened to that highschooler the Flames drafted a few years back that Feaster said would be one of the best players in that year or something like that

Don't you live in Colorado? Go outside dude :lol

You have Skyrim practically in your backyard

*Looks outside*

l4Hmg.jpg

...No, that's not Skyrim.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 4m 4 minutes ago
AV says ref explanation on why Howard not called for tripping Lindberg on overturned goal was "the goalie was tight and arm not extended."
O....kay?

Well yeah, I won't be, because why live anywhere else when you live in the best city in Australia.

But Colorado has some fantastic qualities about it, seemingly.

It's OK. Not that boring.

I love Montrose and the Musuem district but that's about it. The theater district is cool but not a place to actually live. The Heights are pretty cool too.

But still like there is such little things to do outdoors. It gets boring

What's a Flyers fan doing in Houston?!

I have lived here for a good chunk of my life. I go to U of H now but I am originally from the northeast and my entire family are Philadelphia sports fans so I had no choice.

Top Bottom