• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's like you all forgot about Bergevin's deal with Bettman to take on Scott in exchange for a rigged draft pick.

Patches - DD - Matthews 2016 opening night

S2iOlIk.jpg

Let's do this!

Giggzy

That would have been a sick goal from Getzlaf....

I've only had time to watch like 10 games this season so far, with most of them being back in October. Boy do we look so much better now!

Red_Man

The Jets are believed to have received an offer of a first-round pick plus a prospect, TSN's Gary Lawless reports.

Six teams currently in playoff position - the Anaheim Ducks, Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Kings, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Washington Capitals - are believed to be interested in the 30-year-old's services, according to Lawless.

Caps make sense, they might as well load up and go all out this year. No idea what their prospect pool is like atm though.

Yawnier

Banned
Caps make sense, they might as well load up and go all out this year. No idea what their prospect pool is like atm though.

It seems like there are rumors/speculation that the Penguins are in on everybody, every single trade deadline and free agency frenzy. Which I don't think is a bad thing but I find it funny.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Flames with a four on one break and don't get a shot off

Edit: holy shit, how did that not go in?

Edit 2: it went in, but he kicked it like a soccer ball

Red_Man

It seems like there are rumors/speculation that the Penguins are in on everybody, every single trade deadline and free agency frenzy. Which I don't think is a bad thing but I find it funny.
Seriously, how many forwards have gone in and out of Pittsburgh in the last few years? Crazy they can't get another cup with a core of Crosby / Malkin / Letang.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm okay with Ex Machina as the best movie. Knew nothing about it before I went to watch it, had never even heard of it. Was impressed.

Carol was the best movie of 2015. Ridiculous that it wasn't nominated for an Oscar, and sad that more people here haven't seen it.

There's no denying that Carol is critically one of the best movies of 2015, but it's a story that doesn't really resonate with our demographic(s).

We like our crazy robots and Glorious Days.

Giggzy

Sicario and Ex Machina were my favorites of 2015. I wasn't a huge fan of Mad Max: Fury Road. Great visually but I didn't enjoy the plot very much.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if it was the best movie of the year from an academic perspective but my favorite was Kingsman.

Hell of a good time, that one.

Inside Out is in contention for movie of the year for me, it was way better than I was expecting based on the commercials(which make up about a minute of the entire movie), and is up there with Pixar's best.

Top Bottom