• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Clydefrog

Who the fuck are you

yl89Zk3.jpg

He's posted here several times already. Don't cast the first stone at his face unless it hits me first. Friend is him.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I was expecting a disaster for the Leafs logo, but the new logo is actually really nice. Not sure if I'm feeling the veins at the bottom of the leaf though, looks kinda like a butt pointing upwards.

imBask

Banned
stop it the fucking Oilers are winning the lottery again there's nothing we can do THE END IS NIGH SAVE YOURSELF

Foggy

I just saw the McJesus goal, holyyyyyyy

https://streamable.com/lu7d

FOGGY ITS OKAY YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR

Slicing right through that AHL talent!

I'm not crying. It's just been raining on my face.

so lumbus was in 30th when they hired torts and they're 30th today. is it time to clean house or what

In short, yes. But Torts isn't going anywhere at the end of the season and neither is Jarmo, unless he falls flat on his face at the trade deadline. Hartnell is probably the most surefire lock for a trade. The Rags are thirsty for Cam Atkinson, but Torts loves him and they're going to wait for the Rags to get desperate. Nobody touching Jack Johnson or Nick Foligno with their contracts.

calder

stop it the fucking Oilers are winning the lottery again there's nothing we can do THE END IS NIGH SAVE YOURSELF

As awful as that would be, and it would be actually enraging, there would be a minor upside. The Oilers are a cheapass team facing a serious budget (not cap) crunch in a couple of seasons regardless, but if they got another first overall to try to fit in when McDavid is ending his ELC it would be an epic fire sale.

You think McDavid or Matthews would be ok with a bridge deal? No chance in hell.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gagnon saying the Habs should start looking at trading core players including Subban lmfao.

I don't even know what to say to that.

We should just wait this out and get a good draft pick. The Montreal Canadiens are in Hibernation Mode for the rest of the season and that's okay with me

Red_Man

I'm all aboard #TeamTank now. Price is still a ways a way and they aren't winning under Therrien. Best option is to keep Therrien to guarantee that top pick, and fire him in the offseason.

imBask

Banned
i'm not on the tank train, i'm fine with wasting this season but I want this team to be fixed NEXT YEAR.

we're not becoming the new leafs, no way, never, no

Red_Man

i'm not on the tank train, i'm fine with wasting this season but I want this team to be fixed NEXT YEAR.

we're not becoming the new leafs, no way, never, no
When I say tank I mean just this year. Do exactly what we did after the 2012 year. Get a high enough pick that could play next season, dump Emelin - buyout Desharnais, replace the coaching staff and we could easily be a top team again. Retooling, that's all.

imBask

Banned
When I say tank I mean just this year. Do exactly what we did after the 2012 year. Get a high enough pick that could play next season, dump Emelin - buyout Desharnais, replace the coaching staff and we could easily be a top team again. Retooling, that's all.

I don't trust Timmins with 1st picks, and i'm afraid Bergevin will end up going for Staal

They finally did it, they broke me, i'm now super jaded

Red_Man

I don't trust Timmins with 1st picks, and i'm afraid Bergevin will end up going for Staal

They finally did it, they broke me, i'm now super jaded
You've replaced MPW, the old jaded Habs fan who was never happy.

Chris R

Woah, a fellow Mariners fan? Nice.

Hey, they can't be too much worse than last year. They virtually changed everyone minus some core pieces. I'm hoping they can go back to the year before last, with a bullpen that was freaking excellent. Gonna be an interesting season come April. I'm excited for it.

Ya, I've been a Mariners fan for as long as I've been a Avs fan. Needless to say, the Avs have a bit of a better post season record :( Easier to get to Mariners games too since 90% of flights out of Alaska stop in Seattle, and the games are on TV instead of streamed.

I hated all the World Series talk surrounding the Mariners this time last year, like how quiet it is now.

On a positive note, all the other wild card teams lost last night so go Avs?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Klein suffered a fractured thumb on that play late in last night's game and will be out indefinitely.

Not really the way we would have liked to get Dylan McIlrath back in the lineup.

Red_Man

I'd love to see them call up John Scott at this point, if we're tanking go all in. Well need every resource to best the Oilers and Leafs.

Socreges

Banned
I'd love to see them call up John Scott at this point, if we're tanking go all in. Well need every resource to best the Oilers and Leafs.
He would probably do wonders for the Habs locker room. Guys like Pacioretty and Subban obviously don't have what it takes to lead a team. Bring in Scott, the captain Montreal deserves.

Quick

Banned
Just had a meeting to get my life insurance in order (preliminary discussions), and I'm kind of nervous about getting declined should I move the process forward.

Admittedly, I'm probably not the healthiest person. I could do with some exercise, lose some weight, and have a better diet.

Top Bottom