• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You mean the Browns Twitter account during the Kick Six?

DOH-HOHOHOHOHO

Rookie we're talking about racism, now is not the time!

Also wow you can go look at the Habs twitter feed, they've retweeted a lot of terrible account names.

I'm surprised this is still going, someone should have pulled the plug by now and just wipe everything.

Line_HTX

My apologies, I didn't read the whole thing. Fuck, I feel awful.

Someone needs to be fired over this.

Take that shit offline. Subban does not deserve any of this treatment.

Quick

Banned
Habs Twitter right now is definitely automatic.

There's @killa11mexicans, @One_Nut_Kessel, @Wh1teP0wer, and a few others. :lol :lol

zroid

Banned
This fucking episode of The Leaf Blueprint is trying to emotionally manipulate me into being okay with Rich Clune on the team!! :mad:

it's kinda working

zroid

Banned
I already forgot about the Eberle hat trick against us

how many damn players got their first career hat tricks against the Leafs this season :lol

Kane, Eberle, Panarin, Forsberg

anyone I'm forgetting?!

Quick

Banned
And if it has?

Quick, in shame, will commit sashimi.

dqkY0o1.png

Cake Boss

Banned
McLellan, asked about changing the commitment level of some players: "Maybe we have to get rid of some."

"There were some (players) who should be embarrassed when they leave here," he added, specifically mentioning defenseman Justin Schultz.

"Pretty disappointing night for him as an individual and it affected the team." - Oilers coach Todd Mclellan on minus 3 Justin Schultz

Oof

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yes, trade Justin Schultz and the Oilers are an instant contender!

i honestly think they mishandled the fuck out of him

oilers got too excited with the "better than gardiner" hype and drove his career into the ground thinking they were getting a #1 defenseman right from the get go

i kind of want to see schultz with gardiner to see if he can help him reign in his game

yyzjohn

Banned
i honestly think they mishandled the fuck out of him

oilers got too excited with the "better than gardiner" hype and drove his career into the ground thinking they were getting a #1 defenseman right from the get go

Story of the Oilers development system as a whole. It's a wasteland for players, poor McDavid :(

Cake Boss

Banned
Chris Wideman has signed a 2-year extension for $800,000 AAV. Bye Wiercoch.

I don't think Weirdcock is the end all to be all like some of the sens twitter turd fans do, but he shouldn't be the one going. Send Borocrap to hell instead.

Yesterdays 3rd pairing got stuck in their own zone every time they were on the ice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brady Skjei was a real bright spot for the team in what turned into a trainwreck after the first period last night.

Skjei lead the team in TOI with 22:17 yet despite that was somehow the only Rangers defenseman to not be on the ice for a goal against. And he otherwise played a great game overall, made some tremendous defensive plays, showed off his skating and puck moving ability. There was really only one shift in the entire game where I thought the Devils got the better of him and exploited his inexperience. Not bad at all for a 21 year old defenseman in his 3rd NHL game. Looking pretty likely that he'll be at least the full time 7D next season, a la McIlrath this season (who is going to graduate to the top 6 next year with Boyle vacating a right side slot).

Having said all that, Brady Skjei has been sent back to the Wolf Pack. At least one of Ryan McDonagh and Marc Staal will be back in the lineup tomorrow in St. Louis, probably both.

Silexx

I don't think Weirdcock is the end all to be all like some of the sens twitter turd fans do, but he shouldn't be the one going. Send Borocrap to hell instead.

Yesterdays 3rd pairing got stuck in their own zone every time they were on the ice.

In principle, I agree, but it still comes down to return. You can get a better return (or at least build a better package) with Wiercoch than you can with Boro. So I can see the former more likely being traded than the latter.

Plus, you can't put value on all that localness. :p

Top Bottom