• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Cake Boss

Banned
All Bran quotes

Says Zach Smith's play has made the need for a top 6 forward less urgent.

Dean Brown ‏@PxPOttawa 16m16 minutes ago
Has talked to Neils agent and clearly wants him resigned to a new deal for next year. You can all but take Neil off the ufa list.

Dean Brown ‏@PxPOttawa 15m15 minutes ago
Murray says he hasn't yet made a decision if he will remain as GM next season or transition into an advisory role.

biden-debate-ryan.gif

tumblr_mbrbcnxpa81rg2rf7o1_500.gif

zroid

Banned
I like how they have expected PDO which you can compare directly to actual PDO

paints a more complete picture than just assuming every team should be at 100, although most teams' xPDO is very close to 100 anyway

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How fucking sad is it that the Leafs are currently the best managed Canadian team?

What world are we living in?

Cake Boss

Banned
Wait is that website made by a sens fan? Because Corsica is what Babby called Corsi when he was making fun of it when asked about it. Corsica became a thing with snes fans.

Yo wtf I was chewing gum for the first time in months, blew a bubble, it exploded and got all over my beard. Scrubbed for like 5 minute before I gave up and had to shave. This sucks ass.

Red_Man

It would be the most Habs thing for them to pull out a win tonight when they should get dominated.

Also there's speculation Hudon is called up Monday for the rest of the season. Yes please.

zroid

Banned
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop

Kadri or Gardiner getting traded for a bag of pucks

Matt Hunwick getting a 5 year extension

Silexx

Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren

One more from Bryan Murray scrum: Negotiations on a Hoffman extension are on the backburner

Really looking forward to those draft picks we're gonna get as compensation!

Quick

Banned
How fucking sad is it that the Leafs are currently the best managed Canadian team?

What world are we living in?

I still have some lingering doubt, due to experience from the previous regimes. But I'm much more optimistic about the team's future now than I've ever been before.

Socreges

Banned
The promised land my friend. Leafs fans have been wandering the wilderness like Moses's people for 40 years.
OK 50

feels good man
This is like listening to people who were starved for days and they were finally handed a dog biscuit. The dog biscuit is delicious! We are so grateful for this dog biscuit! You're still in the desert. Expectations are that you'll remain there for years more. Now, you have capable leadership to eventually lead you out of that desert, there is a path forward that may or may not lead you out soon, but you are still.... the worst team in the league/in the desert.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop

Kadri or Gardiner getting traded for a bag of pucks

Matt Hunwick getting a 5 year extension
LOLOLOLOL
I think they hang onto Gardiner. He's a great D man for that price. Kadri needs to be re-signed.

Hunwick may get a shorter term.

Red_Man

Just read on Mckeens prospect report that Scherbak is being played as a center now? This is the first I've heard of this. With them having Scherbak, McCarron, Hudon and DLR all playing center as well as Therrien's constant reluctance to play AGally at C, I'm starting to legitimately question if they see Galchenyuk as their 1st line center.

Condon is ranked fairly high as well, despite the Habs' struggles.
I still think he can be a very solid back up. He has the tools and mental aspect, if we just thrown into an awful situation. He went from College to back up in the AHL last year to a full time NHL job this season.

Pikma

Banned
Okay I finally bought a Xbox One Controller for my PC.

Oh my god does that feel good.

I'm gonna recommend everyone a game here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319480/

If you like Metroid, Castlevania( looking at you Simon) or the anime Berserk.

I recommend this game. Odallus: The Dark Call is amazing.
I didn't bring mine with me and it's been killing me inside, especially because I have ridiculous amounts of free time.

Socreges

Banned
I didn't bring mine with me and it's been killing me inside, especially because I have ridiculous amounts of free time.
Go to intercambio whenever possible. You'll meet lots of people who are expats like you (and don't know many people), and hot Spanish chicks who want to hang around you so that their English improves. Disfruta.

Top Bottom