• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Which one would you prefer?
I still like Bergevin, the only thing I havent liked from him is his backing of Therrien and his foxhole comment. I'm glad he didn't make panic moves to try and save the season. If we go into next season with Therrien still coach then I'll be ready to say Bergevin needs to go. I'd like to think he's keeping him on because they're tanking anyways.

honestly i would like for the habs to take a shot at Kovalchuk.

what could be the harm? gives them a legit winger.

gally gally kovy sounds like a good line to me

fallout

Damn

95i2REN.png
750x500-56c685c9ea550.jpg

Here's the thing, his rights are still with New Jersey. I don't know how these things work though.

That's probably the right attitude. I would like to see them in the playoffs but I don't see it happening for whatever reason.

TBH i'm keeping my expectations low.

The Raptors on the Other hand.... I think I need a New Hat for my avatar... I'm all on that hype train.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Management is already pissed with AGallys off ice "issues" having a guy like Kovalchuk around won't help.

Yawnier

Banned
The jets stealth tank is starting to scare me, almost as much as the oilers. Between them sending sending Hellbuck back to the AHL and this Little injury.

Yawnier

Banned
I don't get the hate for Bozak. His production is pretty good considering he no longer has Kessel.

Yeah his production has been good this year. 31pts in 47 games or something like that. Which is why I don't want him coming back. Could see him getting hot and ruining the tank

yyzjohn

Banned
The Oilers will match this Leafs-tank news of JVR out by doing, well, absolutely nothing. They're right on track for maximum tank.

Socreges

Banned
My project is so fucked. So fucked that US Congress is actually involved. No joke. I don't even know how to compute this

2523258-8913605754-Done..gif

There was a thread where a guy bailed on an interview cause the interviewer was late. He said it was unprofessional of the interviewer. Guy got ripped in the thread.
Link?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My project is so fucked. So fucked that US Congress is actually involved. No joke. I don't even know how to compute this

Link?

US congress actually does something aside from disagreeing with each other and jerking off? I don't believe you.

What did you do Soc. Where did you touch her.

Also POKEMON SUN AND MOOOOOON

Quick

Banned
Dreger a savage.

https://twitter.com/KateBeirness/status/702936154035752960

@KateBeirness said:
Our first salon date.....it's a process! #arewedoneyet #fakeredhead @LauraDiakun

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/702937349856952320

@DarrenDreger said:
Is this the "touch of grey" class I was asked to attend?

God damn, Soc. What does this mean for you, job-wise?

Top Bottom