• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
zlatani1s1z.gif

and he did it wearing flip flops

Line_HTX

For NHL.tv or the new GCL or whatever it is called, does the free game of the week also work on phones? SInce that is most likely the best way for me to watch the Flyers play tonight.

I'm gonna try to stump the Trump tonight

Oh shit, you'll be in attendance? Which building is it again?

Pics or didn't happen!

>:p

yyzjohn

Banned
I love when Craig Button explains the way GMs are thinking based on the moves he did or didn't make when he was a GM. He should be forced to add at the end of each example : "and now you know why I'm no longer a GM"

Quick

Banned
I love when Craig Button explains the way GMs are thinking based on the moves he did or didn't make when he was a GM. He should be forced to add at the end of each example : "and now you know why I'm no longer a GM"

I didn't even know he was the GM of the Flames until I saw this and looked it up. He was also a Leafs scout in 2004.

:lol wow

Curufinwe

I think Schultz definitely is salvageable as an NHLer, just needs the right usage. I agree that going to Edmonton might've been the worst possible place for him since there is almost zero sheltering available with that D corps.

Yep MDZ has been really good for the Flyera. I think he's their best D-man? Outside of Ghostbear, I guess, lol.

He was our #1 dman this season, but his point totals fell off. Possibly because of the left wrist injury that eventually ended his season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is the hockey God's balancing us out after our ridiculously healthy season last year.

Great news for the tank anyways. Now we just need DD back at that #1 C.

Red_Man

Kovalchuk has told SKA that if he's not on roster in two days time he's terminating his contract and heading to North America

Lol what a Madonna

Stay away from NA you asshole

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
BJ poster game still strong.

Ryan McDonagh and Marc Staal are both skating with the team again today. Looking pretty likely that both will be in the lineup tonight. Meanwhile, Marek Hrivik has the flu. Not skating this morning, unclear if he will play tonight. If not, the Rangers would only have 11 forwards, so we might have to go with all 7D. We'll see what AV does.

E Staal not at morning skate because he's "under the weather" but also seeing reports that Rangers, Preds and Panthers involved in discussions for him.

If Panthers bailed on Ladd, maybe the asking price for Staal is a little better. Can't imagine getting a 1st and a prospect for him this year given how ass he's played.

Red_Man

Good point I saw on Twitter RE: Habs and their cap space with these injuries

Bergevin will be able to use some of that accumulated cap space at the deadline. Expiring contracts for picks could definitely work.

Kovalchuk to Montreal E5.
Pretty sure Bergevin would rather fire himself then bring a guy like Kovalchuk to Montreal

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Watch him Sign with Montreal. Then Kovalev returns too.

I believe that Kovalchuk has to sign with the Devils in order to be allowed back into the league without a fight. I read something about this a few days ago. Has something to do with being on their retired players list.

I think he can try to sign with another team, but then he would need approval from all 30 teams to be allowed back. At least that's what I think I remember reading.

Per AV, if Hrivik can't go tonight, this is your Rangers lineup:

Miller-Brassard-Fast
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-McIlrath

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

Lundqvist

Top Bottom