• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

4Qjylzj.jpg

Quack

I'm happy the Ducks are playing well again

Solo

Classic Habs, lose 80% of your games in the past 2 months but beat the #1 team in the NHL.

Shame AGally couldn't net the hatty.

Alucard

Banned
5-1 loss to the Bruins? Yuck. Ah well, the league still feels open enough to the point that I believe the Pens can hang with most Eastern teams if they get into the playoffs.

Yawnier

Banned
Again... it's the oilers

They are pros at destroying talent

I find it funny that Dallas Eakins coached both players at different points. Coached Gardiner on the marlies and then later on Schultz on the oilers.

Don't mention Eakins to oiler fans, he is like what Carlyle is to us lol.

Rumor mill is Jets asking 1st and top prospect for Ladd, so Panthers are cooling off on that front.

Edit: Beaten lol

If they don't want him long term then makes sense to not gib up that much. We'll see if another GM bites on that.

For NHL.tv or the new GCL or whatever it is called, does the free game of the week also work on phones? SInce that is most likely the best way for me to watch the Flyers play tonight.

I'm gonna try to stump the Trump tonight

I never knew about this. God damn the leafs dodged a bullet there.

Thing is, as awful as the Leafs defence has been, it's been better than the Oilers' group during Schultz' time there. Going there was probably the worst choice he could have made.

Crazy to think that this guy's NHL career might be over because Wayne Gretzky told him to sign with Edmontom.

Yawnier

Banned
Thing is, as awful as the Leafs defence has been, it's been better than the Oilers' group during Schultz' time there. Going there was probably the worst choice he could have made.

Crazy to think that this guy's NHL career might be over because Wayne Gretzky told him to sign with Edmontom.

I think a team could sign Schultz on a 1 year deal or something this off season, but if he still mostly sucks with another team at that point then he is done at the NHL level.

The closest example I can think is 2-3 years ago when the Flyers signed Del Zotto as a RFA in the summer, and he has been decent for them I think.

zroid

Banned
I think Schultz definitely is salvageable as an NHLer, just needs the right usage. I agree that going to Edmonton might've been the worst possible place for him since there is almost zero sheltering available with that D corps.

The closest example I can think is 2-3 years ago when the Flyers signed Del Zotto as a RFA in the summer, and he has been decent for them I think.

Yep MDZ has been really good for the Flyera. I think he's their best D-man? Outside of Ghostbear, I guess, lol.

@NicholsOnHockey

Dreger on Galchenyuk: "We don't have him on a trade bait graphic for good reason, because he's not being dangled. He's not being shopped."#Habs

Then what the fuck was Galchenyuk even considered? Stupid Habs Beat writers.

I think Bergevin should look at trading Plekanec.

Top Bottom