• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Quick

Banned
zPHqFKl.png

One Last Enforcer Ride.

Little tidbit on this:

I have a different version of this where his eyes are staring somewhere else. I had to fix his eyes, which surprisingly turned out okay for a quick shop job.

see below

nope

they didn't end up coming, but we have a hearing for arbitration in two weeks and she just handed me over her evidence package

it's quite the read

"HERE I FILMED HIM"

wat

"WHEN I CALLED THE COPS THEY SAY THEY CAN'T COME UNLESS HE PHYSICALLY THREATENS ME BUT I FELT SO UNSAFE HERE ARE THE FIFTEEN DAYS I HAD TO SLEEP AT MY BF'S PLACE BECAUSE I FELT SOOOOOOO UNSAFE AT HOME FROM HIS EMOTIONAL ABUSE"

wat.

... wat?

The emotional abuse is you talking about visors and communism at 11 PM.

Your roommate is insane. Calamari might be half-joking about rape accusations, but I really hope that doesn't happen.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol I'm going through the videos she recorded

one is of her own hand with her going "I'M NOT FAKING THIS I'M PHYSICALLY SHAKING I'M SCARED FOR MY LIFE" and it's just a recording of her hand shaking

I feel like I fell into a world where tumblr is real

Quick

Banned
You say you need a reference from your current landlord to be eligible to move to a new place. That can't be the only way for you surely.

Smiley90

Chris R

If the Avs could win at least 40% of the available points this month I'd be so fucking happy.

We keep winning games we should't :(

Pikma

Banned
What you guys don't realize is that the girl is telling the truth and smelly is one of the shittiest most abusive roommates ever, he's just telling us all this false shit in case he goes to jail, which is pretty damn probable, so one of you softhearted fuckers can bail his ass out

zroid

Banned
What you guys don't realize is that the girl is telling the truth and smelly is one of the shittiest most abusive roommates ever, he's just telling us all this false shit in case he goes to jail, which is pretty damn probable, so one of you softhearted fuckers can bail his ass out

as expected from a yuropeen

Razorskin

----- ------

K0k9v2g.jpg

TUSR

Banned

please get deported

Line_HTX

Something will go down the first day you arrive in Spain. Then you'll get caught up in some crazy happenings in Madrid.

Smiley90

If you wait for it it just sounds lazy, smelly. Go out into the world and make your dreams come true.

errrrrrr

id drive down to van and bail smelly out

SafeGregariousGuppy.gif

John Scott is the best, actually had a nice story for the All Star game for once, you know after the NHL were complete dicks about it.

The sucks, Smelly. You shouldn't have to deal with that shit in your home.

Stasis

Man you do need to gtfo before sexual assault accusations. Also you need to fuck with her as much as possible once you're in the clear. Or have others (us) do it. Because fuck that crazy ass bitch getting exactly what she wants with zero repercussion. I've had shit roommates before but this is on another level. Jesus.

AirBnB for sure. Right nao. Before you go, open up the back of that TV and snip a few wires in there. I'd do all kinds of shit she couldn't really trace back to me. I have in the past. Mess with ALL appliances. Pour some bleach in the washer's fabric softener trap if you have a washer. Just enough to splatter a little on her entire wash that hopefully isn't white. etc. So many ideas.

Smiley90

Man you do need to gtfo before sexual assault accusations. Also you need to fuck with her as much as possible once you're in the clear. Or have others (us) do it. Because fuck that crazy ass bitch getting exactly what she wants with zero repercussion. I've had shit roommates before but this is on another level. Jesus.

AirBnB for sure. Right nao. Before you go, open up the back of that TV and snip a few wires in there. I'd do all kinds of shit she couldn't really trace back to me. I have in the past. Mess with ALL appliances. Pour some bleach in the washer's fabric softener trap if you have a washer. Just enough to splatter a little on her entire wash that hopefully isn't white. etc. So many ideas.

Remind me to never fuck your sister okay

RC

Banned
Jeez Smelly, I can't help you with your living arrangement but if you need a couple of bucks let me know.

Stasis

Remind me to never fuck your sister okay

Lol. I'm just saying... you can't do anything legally against her, right? So she gets to just kick your ass out because she feels like it and make your living situation shitty in the meantime without anything coming back her way. I feel like you gotta do something! Some parting gift, even if small.

The TV idea is because she took that shit away for no reason. You can do the same!

I had some really bad fucking experiences. One dude kept letting my cat run outside in Montreal intentionally if I did anything ridiculously tiny he disliked. I found her all three times, luckily, but one time she had been gone for over a week as a kitten and was injured from another animal attack (the vet thought), malnourished, and sick. You think I left that place without some kind of revenge? Fuck no!

I don't have a sister, you're good!

lol I'm going through the videos she recorded

one is of her own hand with her going "I'M NOT FAKING THIS I'M PHYSICALLY SHAKING I'M SCARED FOR MY LIFE" and it's just a recording of her hand shaking

I feel like I fell into a world where tumblr is real
She's fucking nuts. I wouldn't wanna live with a roommate whose basically the Human Version of Tumblr.

Top Bottom