• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

imBask

Banned
If they win this year that'll be 4 cups in 7 years, competitive in all 7, with their best player playing his best hockey right now and contract wise set to still easily compete for at least another 5 years.

The Hawks aren't just good now and in their window, they're an incredibly impressive dynasty put together in a time when many thought dynasties couldn't exist.

but they sucked for a while to get Kane and Keith AND Toews, but I get what you mean you're right...

Oilers should technically be there too, but you know...

Marvie_3

Banned
Oof

Get that last cup I guess
Loooool ok

Wow. Gutting their prospects.
Not really. If we had traded a defensive one then yes. Hawks have several good forward prospects.

Seems to be a decent deal for us. How is Dano for those who've seen him play?
I liked what I saw but he didnt seem quite ready to play with the Hawks yet. I think hes going to end up a pretty good player though.

Bryan Ballickell is in the minors.
And Scuderi. And his cap hit is prorated.

fuuuuuuuck offfffffffffff blackhawks winning another cup is going to be the most BORINGEST THING TO HAPPEN EVER

fucking DONE with this league if the blackhawks win their 17th billion cup
well, bye.gif

Is this the end of Andrew Shaw on the first line?
Thankfully yes.

LevelNth

Banned
but they sucked for a while to get Kane and Keith AND Toews, but I get what you mean you're right...

Oilers should technically be there too, but you know...
You're totally right and to be fair Keith's contract can't exist anymore, but they really are an insane dynasty right now. So impressive.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The best part about us tanking this season is we're not going to go out and get fleeced for Staal

Erdrick

Well, there's Marvie's birthday present. I'm glad Ladd ended up on a team where he will win another cup with. I'm gonna miss him but as Chicago well knows, that's the nature of the business.

Wheeler will be the next Captain now.

If they win this year that'll be 4 cups in 7 years, competitive in all 7, with their best player playing his best hockey right now and contract wise set to still easily compete for at least another 5 years.

The Hawks aren't just good now and in their window, they're an incredibly impressive dynasty put together in a time when many thought dynasties couldn't exist.

I mean, yeah, but fuck the Blackhawks.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well that would explain the rumors of Teuvo being shopped around. Stan may have just said he'd "consider it" to keep them talking
I could see Teuvo going in a deal for somebody like Galchenyuk, if Montreal was actually going to deal him, but Teuvo for a rental like Ladd is just silly.

Top Bottom