• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

I could see Teuvo going in a deal for somebody like Galchenyuk, if Montreal was actually going to deal him, but Teuvo for a rental like Ladd is just silly.

If he does go I don't see Teuvo going until next year, he's got Q's trust and he's cost controlled for another year. I think next year is when they'll have to decide if he'll part of the core 2.0

Salary cap depending obviously

Marvie_3

Banned
If he does go I don't see Teuvo going until next year, he's got Q's trust and he's cost controlled for another year. I think next year is when they'll have to decide if he'll part of the core 2.0

Salary cap depending obviously
I dont think hes done enough to warrant a big long term deal yet like Panarin is going to get this summer. Teuvo will probably get a decent bridge deal which should keep his cost down for awhile. I dont think itll be a problem keeping him around.

I dont think hes done enough to warrant a big long term deal yet like Panarin is going to get this summer. Teuvo will probably get a decent bridge deal which should keep his cost down for awhile. I dont think itll be a problem keeping him around.

you're probably right about that one; I guess that's a perk of having him on the third line with people who don't score

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For our #Habs friends, Marc Bergevin and Rick Dudley included in list for MTL reps for EDM/LA
Plus two other Habs scouts which is really unusual even for the trade deadline.

I could see Teuvo going in a deal for somebody like Galchenyuk, if Montreal was actually going to deal him, but Teuvo for a rental like Ladd is just silly.
If Montreal moves Galchenyuk it won't be for a guy like Teuvo

Marvie_3

Banned
you're probably right about that one; I guess that's a perk of having him on the third line with people who don't score
He didnt play all that well when he was with Toews/Hossa. Hes been better lately but he struggled for large parts of this season. Hopefully he plays well in the playoffs again this year though.

calder

Jets 3, Stars 0, Niemi with three assists.
ok the Wheeler goal was fine whatever joke stands

Stars to score 4 or 5 in the third again regardless but still nice to see.

Foggy

Blue Jackets turning their season around to get a coveted 7th pick. Could it possibly be because of the sterling coaching from Tortorella or because there's no pressure to win or lose anymore? Exciting times.

Top Bottom