• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wouldn't have paid that much for him, but then again the Hawks are in their cup window and have just as good as anyone else at another cup.

calder

"The conditional pick going to Winnipeg in the Ladd deal is a 3rd rounder in 2018 if Hawks win the Cup."

Uh, let's go Hawks!

can't wait for the blackhawks to score 7 goals and get scored on 12 times

I wouldn't have paid that much for him, but then again the Hawks are in their cup window and have just as good as anyone else at another cup.

fuuuuuuuck offfffffffffff blackhawks winning another cup is going to be the most BORINGEST THING TO HAPPEN EVER

fucking DONE with this league if the blackhawks win their 17th billion cup

imBask

Banned
That's not really a big trade. it's just Chicago overpaying for a player they had before.

they're overpaying sure, but they're definitely in a very good spot to win the cup AGAIN with that move... They understood that the new NHL works in cycle, you can't be a powerhouse for 15 years anymore

win now, suck later, deal with it

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully this is the trade that gets shit going across the league. Now that I don't have hockeystreams, I have no watching of watching the deadline coverage on Monday. Just trade everyone before.

calder

ladd_640srj2e.jpeg

*salutes*

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Dano just wasn't cracking the lineup. He's meant to be a really good prospect so I'm sure he'll do well in Winnipeg.

Amazing to have Ladd back. I think the Hawks overpaid but got even better today.

LevelNth

Banned
they're overpaying sure, but they're definitely in a very good spot to win the cup AGAIN with that move... They understood that the new NHL works in cycle, you can't be a powerhouse for 15 years anymore

win now, suck later, deal with it
If they win this year that'll be 4 cups in 7 years, competitive in all 7, with their best player playing his best hockey right now and contract wise set to still easily compete for at least another 5 years.

The Hawks aren't just good now and in their window, they're an incredibly impressive dynasty put together in a time when many thought dynasties couldn't exist.

Top Bottom