• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

calder

What do you mean I called Armia a bust never did don't lie like that Armia forever

That was a daaaaaaaamn nice goal. Nice feed to Troubs too.

Wow apparently Sweden might get a KHL team next year. A new organisation started from scratch.

If it ever happens I hope the whole league will crash and burn.

LevelNth

Banned
I'm thinking it's going to be very, very unlikely for the Leafs to finish in 30th no matter how many players they get rid of. Edmonton right now is pretty much playing their worst hockey ever (which is saying something) and half of the players there seem like they've just had it and want out.

Well yeah...

Also I can't wait to see Roy back in the net tonight.

I want to see a fight for old times sake between McCarty and Lemieux.

I'm thinking it's going to be very, very unlikely for the Leafs to finish in 30th no matter how many players they get rid of. Edmonton right now is pretty much playing their worst hockey ever (which is saying something) and half of the players there seem like they've just had it and want out.

No matter what happens in the offseason, the Oilers defy all odds by still managing to be the worse team in the league.

Leafs better not Trade Kadri. Dude is the only player that is entertaining. giving big hits taking big hits, fancy dekes, Stupid ass gestures. Turning into the complete package.

Top Bottom