• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price skating with gear on today.....

If they bring him back for the last 10-15 games and he fucks us out of a top 10 pick I'm going to lose it

I dont get it. Sekac was better than several players in our bottom 6. There are a few guys that should have gotten the boot before him.
Seems to have this issue with every team he's on. It seems to be a coaches thing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kevin McGran ‏@kevin_mcgran 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
P.A. Parenteau has left #Leafs practise early. Draw your own conclusion. #TMLTalk

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 5m5 minutes ago
Rich Clune has been assigned to the AHL Marlies.

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 3m3 minutes ago
The #leafs have placed Jared Cowen on waivers.

lol!

DOMINOS!

Good lord what a dumpster fire

imBask

Banned
I dont get it. Sekac was better than several players in our bottom 6. There are a few guys that should have gotten the boot before him.

Seems to have this issue with every team he's on. It seems to be a coaches thing.

yeah at this point, there must be something wrong with him that we don't know/don't understand. At the end of the day, these people are coaches in the NHL and we're not so I somewhat trust their opinion, especially when it's the 3rd time this year

Red_Man

yeah at this point, there must be something wrong with him that we don't know/don't understand. At the end of the day, these people are coaches in the NHL and we're not so I somewhat trust their opinion, especially when it's the 3rd time this year
Yea, I assumed Therrien was being his typical dumbass self, but Boudreau and Q are both good coaches. There's obviously something else missing.

I came into some information yesterday at work that really shook me up. Just a fucked up story about two others I sometimes see around work. Currently writing the whole story down and am gonna post a new thread in OT.

Not sure if anyone will read it, but it's all kinds of fucked up.

I came into some information yesterday at work that really shook me up. Just a fucked up story about two others I sometimes see around work. Currently writing the whole story down and am gonna post a new thread in OT.

Sounds interesting enough

Razorskin

----- ------

Did you find out that they adamantly like Toews?

Red_Man

Did you find out that they adamantly like Toews?
9ZiEn9w.jpg

Socreges

Banned
So, Markus Granlund was pretty good last night.

This will probably turn into another Hodgson/Kassian trade where both players eventually turn into duds.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Kevin McGran ‏@kevin_mcgran 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
P.A. Parenteau has left #Leafs practise early. Draw your own conclusion. #TMLTalk

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 5m5 minutes ago
Rich Clune has been assigned to the AHL Marlies.

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 3m3 minutes ago
The #leafs have placed Jared Cowen on waivers.

lol!

DOMINOS!

They're mad about that win last night I guess.

Hawks are making a big push for Hamhuis.

A rumour circulating before the Ladd trade was a prospect and a pick for Hamhuis and Vrbata. With Ladd they don't need Vrbata.

With no first or second-round pick, I'd expect a prospect or two.

Montreal is scouting Yakupov and LA is interested in Markov.

I bet it will be a 3 way trade between Montreal, Edmonton and LA at the deadline. Markov to the Kings (some salary retained from MTL) Yakupov to Montreal and whoever goes to Edmonton from the Kings.

Wait, looks like the Hawks have backed off on Hamhuis. I guess the price (and possibly Hamhuis unwilling to waive) scared them off. Seems like they'll go for bottom-pairing depth instead.

Chris R

Looking at the remaining schedules... Minnesota has an easier one :(

I guess if we can solve Nashville or something we might still have a chance, but I'm betting the Avs get a single point out of our next 4 games.

Top Bottom