• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I guess Bergevin saw the Leafs recent tank moves and realized he had to counter with something

I think watching one tradeline day was enough to get an idea for the rest of them and what to do i.e.: wait for updates, don't watch. I dunno how you guys do it

have there been any music numbers yet?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, I forgot Torts is back here tonight! Now I'm excited! The last time the BJs were here was waaaaay back in the opening week of the season, when we shattered their hopes for the entire year before they even got off the ground in a back-to-back home and home.

This is gonna be great.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs picked up Mike Brown because they wanted a little more protection/toughness for their younger players in the lineup rest of year
What? No one is poaching our young players that only play 5 minutes a game

Solo

LOL @ 1 trade so far on trade deadline day. Fuck you, 24 hour trade deadline coverage.

Also, the Habs are going to roll the league's worst centre depth of Pleks-DD-Eller down the middle again next season, but once again be saved by a healthy Carey Price. Ugh. Fuck this team.

Man all the trade deadlines this year have been duds. MLB's deadline day was mediocore, the NBA's was even worse and now nothing except waiver wire moves for the NHL.

I need trades damnit.

How many people would care if TSN/Sportsnet stopped with the all-day coverage of mostly nothing?

I think the people on air would care more than the vast majority of NHL fans

It's so unnecessary with push alerts and twitter

At least DJ Khaled is always making deals

wg5P7W2.jpg

Top Bottom