• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

God this Karlsson thing is even pissing me off.

Ryan Classic ‏@ryanclassic 41m41 minutes ago
Fun thing about Borowiecki’s horrible advanced stats is some of it is while paired with Karlsson. He’s so bad.

CaeAVEQVAAAep97.png

yyzjohn

Banned
hockeystreams is dad.

Good thing I didn't sign up this year.

I only ever tried it for like a month at a time. The stream quality was good, but with the rise of all the Kodi add-ons that give you live sports for free, it was pretty easy to see how this wouldn't last.

Chris R

hockeystreams is dad.

Good thing I didn't sign up this year.

Sucks for users who enjoyed the nearly lag free experience.

Watching the free NHL.TV game of the week last night showed me how bad the lag was for their new service. If I was to get it I wouldn't want to be in this thread until intermission.

iLLmAtlc

Yeah MLB.TV are like the biggest copyright fascists ever. For a few years it was almost impossible to find a baseball clip on youtube because they kept taking that shit down.

imBask

Banned
Guess i'll switch to regular cable and pay 70$ a month to literally only watch hockey

JUST KIDDING WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT, FUCK YOU ROGERS FUCKKKKKKKK

Pikma

Banned
It's pathetic people had to resort to hockeystreams to begin with, it says a lot about how shit NHL does his job.

Cake Boss

Banned
Guess i'll switch to regular cable and pay 70$ a month to literally only watch hockey

JUST KIDDING WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT, FUCK YOU ROGERS FUCKKKKKKKK

Find a family member or a friend who has a rogers wireless plan (internet or cell) and ask if they are can give you their Gamecenter sub. Rogers is giving out those things with almost anybody that has a wireless plan with them.

imBask

Banned
Find a family member or a friend who has a rogers wireless plan (internet or cell) and ask if they are can give you their Gamecenter sub. Rogers is giving out those things with almost anybody that has a wireless plan with them.

We don't have Rogers in Montreal, it's through Videotron and they're super greedy

+ blackouts, so it still won't work unless I pay for a VPN and risk getting that persons account banned

The only way to legally watch habs game is to get a 60-70$ a month cable sub

EDIT: I just checked and the cheapest one is 50+taxes + a 60$ installation fee

this chart is pissing me off. We are within striking distance of both the division and the wild card and we have been playing great recently besides two bad three game stretches yet I don't think we will do shit in the playoffs if we make it and I don't want to get 9th. And now with Coots out for an extended period I am not liking our chances too much unless our top line keeps on producing like fucking crazy and Hakstol finally puts Shitberger in the box where he belongs

Lines Against Edmonton Tomorrow.

@glefrancoisLP
#Habs Trios
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Weise
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Fleischmann-Eller-Andrighetto
Flynn-Mitchell-DSP

@glefrancoisLP
#Habs Défenseurs. Un des deux derniers duos semble être dans la niche

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Petry
Barberio-Gilbert
Beaulieu-Pateryn

giphy.gif

Аrpon Basu
‏@ArponBasu
Asked Brendan Gallagher how hard it must be to block out the negative vibe in the city. He gave a great answer.

Caek0x6WwAAVo45.jpg

I said it before and i'll say it again.

Gallagher should've been Captain of the Habs

NHL gamecenter is doing free game of the week?

Wait they have one everyday like MLB.TV does so shouldn't it be named free game of the day?

Top Bottom