• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Now there's an idea

i always name XCOM soldiers after ppl i know. makes winning with them better and losing them soooooooo much tougher lol

Also quoting this guy from r/hockey because I hope cowtown sees it, this guy's so much worse than any of us

"Calgary is the clusteriest of all fucks, tbh. I avoid that city like it'll give my truck AIDS. Which it might. Vancouver? Decent. Not much of a city guy myself but I've been twice. And I'll go back. That alone says something."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Six-way tie between the Flames, Leafs, Jets, Sabres, Oilers, and Blue Jackets.

What a time to be alive.

Oh shit didn't realize the Leafs and Jets are tied in points.

Truly it's an honour to be tied with such a hard working group as the Jets. #blessed

Pikma

Banned
So, Lindback.

Lindback was so bad. Really bad.

But in a way, it was so bad it was okay.

The stick handling thing was just so bad that I just started laughing uncontrollably. Wasn't mad, just burst out laughing. It was great. The second terrible goal, where he just kind of fell over for no reason. Also funny. The third one where he went down to block a phantom shot and then let one by... well that was kinda funny but it was time to GO. Heard in the can about the last goal, which I guess was put in by one of the Coyotes' players. Great stuff.

Not Arizona's finest effort, but good times.
What the fuck did you expect? It's Lindback, being shit is in his DNA.

imBask

Banned
Hot damn, Wild Bill and Seth Jones are making it happen. Just laying down the tracks for the great Canadian tank shit show.

Sweet Joseph, how can this do in 2 minutes what Up did in 10?!

picgifs-up-079614.gif

If they were to put that snowman ad before Up, I don't know what would happen

Going to try and refund the witness, and pick up Xcom 2 instead. Good puzzles but fuck.

the best thing about The Witness is that it makes you wonder if you're just too dumb to like that game, eventhough in reality it's just a glorified crossword puzzle book

What the fuck did you expect? It's Lindback, being shit is in his DNA.

I expected him to be shit, but I didn't expect the guy to be the fucking hamburglar out there. What are you so aggro about anyways. It's not your shit goaltender. It's my pile of shit goaltender. Shit.

The Jets obviously don't need Buff so they should send him south for a real leader with Gritangibles and grit. The Jets should trade big Buff for David Bolland.

Bunch of Wild fans on hfboards think that if the Wild get, say, the #10 pick they can use that + Brodin to trade Edmonton for #3.

Am I crazy for thinking that is crazy? Can't see Edmonton doing that.

Bunch of Wild fans on hfboards think that if the Wild get, say, the #10 pick they can use that + Brodin to trade Edmonton for #3.

Am I crazy for thinking that is crazy? Can't see Edmonton doing that.

I think it is plausible but I think they would sooner trade RNH than give up a top 3 pick in this years draaft.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu is a healthy scratch tonight lmao

They're taking this tank to the next level

zroid

Banned
Fuck. Leafs Lunch is getting the ax and they're putting Mike fucking Richards in that slot. FUCK THAT.

also I finally found out what happened to Macko. Apparently he is ill, though with what I don't know. :(

yyzjohn

Banned
Fuck. Leafs Lunch is getting the ax and they're putting Mike fucking Richards in that slot. FUCK THAT.

also I finally found out what happened to Macko. Apparently he is ill, though with what I don't know. :(

What??? I thought Leafs Lunch was popular. What's gonna happen to Hayes? Richards is decent in the morning what happens to that slot?

zroid

Banned
Looks like O'Dog and Hayes are moving to the primetime slot from 4 to 7, according to the blog?
yeah and Naylor is moving to the mornings

But I guess Noodles will be gone from radio completely, which sucks. Maybe they will have him do more guest hits throughout the day now.

Why is Leafs Lunch getting Canned?

according to the blog, TSN1050's ratings are poor compared to SN590, I think Leafs Lunch is getting killed mainly because it's popular (ironically). Now Hayes and O'Dog are getting a better time slot (but it won't be Leafs focused anymore).

If we win these next 2 games my hope for the playoffs will be restored but damn.. I am not sure if I want it. We are really going to miss Coots

yeah and Naylor is moving to the mornings

But I guess Noodles will be gone from radio completely, which sucks. Maybe they will have him do more guest hits throughout the day now.

according to the blog, TSN1050's ratings are poor compared to SN590, I think Leafs Lunch is getting killed mainly because it's popular (ironically). Now Hayes and O'Dog are getting a better time slot (but it won't be Leafs focused anymore).

That's a shame. I liked listening to Leafs Lunch on TV while I worked on stuff

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Klein is back in the lineup today, broken thumb and all.

Dylan McIlrath sits again. You know, this Dylan McIlrath:

F3pWPjA.png

Jakub Voracek Claude Giroux Wayne Simmonds
Sam Gagner Scott Laughton Brayden Schenn
Chris VandeVelde Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Ryan White
Michael Raffl Nick Cousins Matt Read

I can't wait to see what Laughton can do on that second line. The kid still has some damn good potential just need more minutes.

Top Bottom