• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Quick

Banned
Naylor is good, I liked listening to his show on the drive home. Going to be different with Hayes and ODog there now.

I don't generally like Naylor on TV, but he's less shit compared to Jeff O'Neill.

I can appreciate Naylor's work, but he just comes off as trying to forcibly squeeze emotion of people, along with sounding really fake and wooden overall.

zroid

Banned
Naylor isn't great but you can do a lot worse than him I think. Him going to the mornings is good, I mean before the only options were Mike Richards and Dean Blundell which would make me tear my hair out if I were a morning commuter.

Beaulieu is a healthy scratch tonight lmao

They're taking this tank to the next level

That fuck up in front of the net last time really cost him :lol

Rielly does stuff like that nightly unfortunately :(

yyzjohn

Banned
iIE62iB.png

JrNDhs8.png

For those lamenting the loss of hockey streams. Kodi + sportsdevil add on

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Miller-Brassard-Fast
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-Paille

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

Lundqvist

Stasis

It's where I go if the Flyers aren't on national TV

Yeah it's been good for me since I can't re-up HS for whatever reason. At this point I don't think I'll even bother when it does come back up. So long as these continue to be quality and reliable.

Granted I'm watching most of these sitting at my PC so it's on a 27". Probably not that great if I was casting this to my 60".

that was close..

Not sure how Kreider missed that

Yeah it's been good for me since I can't re-up HS for whatever reason. At this point I don't think I'll even bother when it does come back up. So long as these continue to be quality and reliable.

Granted I'm watching most of these sitting at my PC so it's on a 27". Probably not that great if I was casting this to my 60".

Yeah I watch on my computer like 90% of the time so it isn't a huge deal to me. I just like being spoiled like today with the game on NHLN and then tomorrow were on NBC

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta love Kevin Klein. Dude has a fucking broken hand and jumped in to challenge Wayne fucking Simmonds.

This is when I point out that that would have been Dylan McIlrath there 2 nights ago.

Jesus, Simmonds just knocked him the fuck out. :D

Stasis

Diving? You fucking decked him in the face dipshit.

Fuck outta here.

Why isn't Big Mac In here? I hope he is next matchup. Why don't you punch him?

Wild are scratching Vanek and Zucker. Both have been terrible and deserve it. But I'm still surprised as hell that Yeo actually has the balls to do it.

Stasis

So we'll have old man Boyle, busted jaw McD, broken thumb Klein, completely broken everywhere Girardi and half blind Staal all in the lineup.

But our actually good defensive defenseman with a bomb shot, sound positioning, crease-clearing ability, wayne simmonds demolishing ability, and the best CF numbers...

Nah, you sit. Wtf are you doing AV? =/ I tire of this.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
YT streams can be good. Just depends on the streamer.

Leafs streams have been pretty good on it.

Yeah, problem is because my team isn't that popular, I'll always be watching the other teams broadcast. HD YT isles streams don't really exist.

Wings broadcast for today, I suppose.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty interesting thing that MSG pointed out that I didn't notice at the time, but the Flyers had nobody serving Simmonds' major, and when the time expired it was Voracek jumping on the ice from the bench, which is what sprung him on that breakaway.

Should have been a bench penalty for illegal substitution.

Pretty interesting thing that MSG pointed out that I didn't notice at the time, but the Flyers had nobody serving Simmonds' major, and when the time expired it was Voracek jumping on the ice from the bench, which is what sprung him on that breakaway.

Should have been a bench penalty for illegal substitution.

Yeah CSN said the same thing. They also pointed out that Jake talked to the ref before coming on and he okayed it apparently

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This officiating crew has fucked up almost every significant call in this game (in all directions). The only one I can think of that they actually got right was Stalberg's tripping penalty.

And that goal was scored exactly as I was shouting at my TV that there were 2 Flyers in front all by themselves. Nice.

Top Bottom