• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Quick

Banned
LOL Jets

Time to tear down the core, that team is going nowhere fast.

If they don't keep Buff, it's going to be ugly. As much as they're struggling, he's still dominant.

6ADLV4r.gif

Honda Center I am in you.

Club Level is very nice, fancy pants.

Hangar 24 and Golden Road brewery beers available. A+ beer selection.

Pleasant ball busting by ushers and ticket takers. Creative yet not crass. I asked if I was in the right place. He said no, turn around, find the mud pit, and lay down in it.

5 out of 5 stars.

EDIT: It's Angels night. Strike 1 star.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Honda Center I am in you.

Club Level is very nice, fancy pants.

Hangar 24 and Golden Road brewery beers available. A+ beer selection.

Pleasant ball busting by ushers and ticket takers. Creative yet not crass. I asked if I was in the right place. He said no, turn around, find the mud pit, and lay down in it.

5 out of 5 stars.

EDIT: It's Angels night. Strike 1 star.

Give us a break. Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to cheer for the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Cake Boss

Banned
So just started playing The Witness, so I don't get this. Do I just walk around doing puzzles? Where do I go. Shit is overwhelming after the first 5 minutes.

Quick

Banned
Went to see Hail, Caesar! earlier, and this fucking thing played before the movie.

Every movie I've seen this month has the Lily & The Snowman short playing before the movie, and everytime, I've constantly had to fight back a tear or two. I was sitting at the back corner of the theatre tonight, so I was pretty isolated, and I just had a couple of tears run down my face. Felt really silly about it and just tried to discreetly wipe my face afterwards.

The bit where she grabs something in the fridge, then we see the garage fill up with stuff through the years...

tumblr_m4se1qqxWR1rssro5o1_r1_500.gif

Fuck you, Cineplex.

Syrinx

If it weren't for Ward, we probably lose that game.

You shouldn't leas 4-0 after 12 minutes or so and need your goalie to bail you out.

zroid

Banned
Went to see Hail, Caesar! earlier, and this fucking thing played before the movie.

Every movie I've seen this month has the Lily & The Snowman short playing before the movie, and everytime, I've constantly had to fight back a tear or two. I was sitting at the back corner of the theatre tonight, so I was pretty isolated, and I just had a couple of tears run down my face. Felt really silly about it and just tried to discreetly wipe my face afterwards.

The bit where she grabs something in the fridge, then we see the garage fill up with stuff through the years...

Fuck you, Cineplex.

I've honestly seen it like 5 times by now and never paid any attention whatsoever.

That is, until the last time I went to the movies, I actually watched it from start to finish and yeah I got choked up. :lol

goddamn Cineplex!

Quick

Banned
Was Hail Caesar any good?

Not bad. Very gorgeous movie with a great soundtrack, with a superb cast that really played up the era's hammy acting and attitudes. The movie makes you work at trying to understand it, rather than being told straight up what the whole point is.

I literally heard a few people say "that's it?" when the credits started.

Not bad. Very gorgeous movie with a great soundtrack, with a superb cast that really played up the era's hammy acting and attitudes. The movie makes you work at trying to understand it, rather than being told straight up what the whole point is.

I literally heard a few people say "that's it?" when the credits started.

Huh. I may have to give it a go. It looks pretty good in the trailers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Fuck you, Cineplex.

yup, SO much better than their previous ad.

Fuck you, Cineplex.

Can a Commercial win an Oscar?

Foggy

Hot damn, Wild Bill and Seth Jones are making it happen. Just laying down the tracks for the great Canadian tank shit show.

Fuck you, Cineplex.

Sweet Joseph, how can this do in 2 minutes what Up did in 10?!

Top Bottom