• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
I'm surprised we haven't heard any Drouin speculation in awhile

I think Yzerman was put in a tough spot when he said he wasn't going to play anymore. Trade talks have probably cooled. Other teams are hesitant because of "character issues" and Yzerman doesn't want to capitulate lest it seem like he's being manipulated.

Yeah I think that died down when Montreal when on a Collapse of historically Epic Proportions.

Wait till the trade deadline folks

I think Yzerman was put in a tough spot when he said he wasn't going to play anymore. Trade talks have probably cooled. Other teams are hesitant because of "character issues" and Yzerman doesn't want to capitulate lest it seem like he's being manipulated.

I think the trade deadline is when he has to trade him. Or maybe at the draft. I think those 2 times are really when he could get the closest to what he wants for Drouin

ZeroGravity

There's been a lot of mutual scouting between St. Louis and Tampa lately. They seem to be the only team likely interested in Drouin at the moment, and if they are, I imagine it'd be part of a larger deal.

zroid

Banned
MprcgW4.png

l o l

Yeah I went back to something more engaging.

But fucking LIS is one of the best games I have played in a decade.

:lol

But yeah I have heard great things about it especially from NHLgaf. Looking forward to spend some time with it but I don't see that happening soon sadly.

Syrinx

I learned yesterday that I probably have cataracts in both my eyes so I'm probably gonna hold off on non-handheld games intil I have them removed and get new glasses. Especially XCX.

zroid

Banned
I like how the Yotes signed Lindback as an obvious tanking move (there's no other reason to have Lindback in 2016, just ask Buffalo), and now that they're unexpectedly in the playoff picture, they're stuck with him.

Calamari41

41 > 38
So I guess you're allowed to stall for five minutes while your whole organization gets all the time they want to review the goal before a challenge?

So, Lindback.

Lindback was so bad. Really bad.

But in a way, it was so bad it was okay.

The stick handling thing was just so bad that I just started laughing uncontrollably. Wasn't mad, just burst out laughing. It was great. The second terrible goal, where he just kind of fell over for no reason. Also funny. The third one where he went down to block a phantom shot and then let one by... well that was kinda funny but it was time to GO. Heard in the can about the last goal, which I guess was put in by one of the Coyotes' players. Great stuff.

Not Arizona's finest effort, but good times.

Top Bottom