• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Erdrick

Whew... Byfuglien is locked in. I'd really like then to get Ladd done too, even though he's had a bad year so far. He's been an overall solid player for us since the team relocated here.

Trade deadline day is going to be interesting this year.

HariKari

A team like the Jets who are nowhere near the cap ceiling and have trouble getting free agents would be crazy to let him walk, assuming they haven't seen any red flags while watching him every day for the past six seasons.

Jets have an internal budget. I'd be worried about Buff's motivation on a longterm deal. But you're right in that they need to sign guys that want to play there. I suppose this means Trouba becomes the Hamilton of this year's draft.

As a Coyotes fan, I'd start at the AZ 1st (assuming it isn't top 3), plus the NYR first, and Michael Stone.

I'm gonna make a Prediction.

There's going to be less trades than last year at the trade deadline.

Drouin will be Traded.

Stamkos will stay with Tampa until the end of the season.

Line_HTX

I'm gonna make a Prediction.

There's going to be less trades than last year at the trade deadline.

Drouin will be Traded.

Stamkos will stay with Tampa until the end of the season.

I completely forgot about the Drouin situation.

All that talk about Stamkos becoming a Leaf sounds like smoke.

I completely forgot about the Drouin situation.

All that talk about Stamkos becoming a Leaf sounds like smoke.

I want Drouin to be a Hab.

:(

Edit: The Jets Congratulating Big Buff.
fm8u0X4.jpg

Quick

Banned
Liles for Gleason is still the worse D-man swap

at least we might be able to get something out of Polak at the deadline. 4th sounds about right.

This was a shitty deal for Liles. He was suiting up for the Winter Classic, and nope, traded. lol

Slurmer

Banned
Well, the Panthers shit the bed in the Super Bowl. Guess I'll start posting here again while the Flyers miss the playoffs again.

kingslunk

Well guys my beloved broncos have wrapped up their victorious super bowl run.

full attention rests on hockey now

im back bitches

I was kidding ;) I never played it but I bet it's alright

it is an odd game for sure though. It blends different genres under the umbrella of being a JRPG. Great story and amazing soundtrack, just the gameplay is where the complaints lay.

Seems to be fixed with Platinum working on the gamplay for the new Nier.

imBask

Banned
it is an odd game for sure though. It blends different genres under the umbrella of being a JRPG. Great story and amazing soundtrack, just the gameplay is where the complaints lay.

Seems to be fixed with Platinum working on the gamplay for the new Nier.

it would be faster to name the things Platinum aren't working on

Top Bottom