• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Pikma

Banned
hey Pikma

the new Star Fox really does look like a stinking pile of shit
You're imbask and having the wrong opinions is like what you do for a living so you saying such a thing is fine because, more likely than not, it means the opposite is true :D

imBask

Banned
Your imbask so having the wrong opinions is like what you do for a living so you saying such a thing is fine because more likely than not it means the opposite is true :D

I like Star Fox and I hope they can turn it around, but the stupid motion control obsession has to stop and my god did that E3 demo looked terrible

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You're imbask and having the wrong opinions is like what you do for a living so you saying such a thing is fine because, more likely than not, it means the opposite is true :D

I too have hope, but everything we've seen and heard doesn't inspire confidence :(

Star Fox 64 is one of my favourite games of all time too.

zroid

Banned
Pens have really been great lately. Scoring a ton and controlling the play well. Total 180 from early in the season, before the coaching change.

But hopefully they're still far back enough in the standings that they only sneak into the playoffs :p

You're breaking my heart guys ��

You will be in Spain anyway when it comes out! So you can easily dodge it if it is bad. Unless they delay it again

Just remember to say to the first hot chick you see:

Mis pantalones son en fuego para ti y mi pene es muy pequeno pero que hace el trabajo.

You will be in Spain anyway when it comes out! So you can easily dodge it if it is bad. Unless they delay it again

Mis pantalones son en fuego para ti y mi pene es muy pequeno pero que hace el trabajo.
I can translate like 2/3rds of that and definitely agree its the line to use

imBask

Banned
They just shouldn't release anything on the Wii U, straight up, move everything to the NX and strip all the dumb gimmicks, assuming the NX won't be gimmicky (pls)

They just shouldn't release anything on the Wii U, straight up, move everything to the NX and strip all the dumb gimmicks, assuming the NX won't be gimmicky (pls)
its going to be gimmicky in some way, but I definitely agree, that ship has sailed for them. If they build a standard box it'll still sell their Nintendo games, and they could probably get some 3rd parties back if porting between the other 2 consoles, pc, and their new box is feasible. If they go the gimmick + gimped specs route it will never happen

I actually agree with this. I was thinking about getting a Wii U, and as much as I want to play Xenoblade X, I just can't justify it. I mean I love smash bros but I have melee on my gamecube when my friends come over.

I think Nintendo would be smart to just kinda forget about the Wii U which is a shame though

imBask

Banned
like, show it at E3, release it early 2017 with a solid lineup of all the games that should've been on the Wii U

book it

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Star Fox Zero will be fine if Nintendo holds to their word about there being a traditional control option. I couldn't give less of a shit about the graphics.

Pikma

Banned

I know what that means you fucker :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
todays free game on gamecentre is the Snes tampoo game. I can't watch it because I am in the blackout zone??? HOW IN THE FUCK!! I AM IN OTTAWA AND I CANT WATCH AN OTTAWA GAME? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF IT NHL !!!!!

WHO THE FUCK DROPS $150 ON THIS AND CANT EVEN WATCH THEIR LOCAL TEAM PLAY??!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
dmS17qK.png

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
todays free game on gamecentre is the Snes tampoo game. I can't watch it because I am in the blackout zone??? HOW IN THE FUCK!! I AM IN OTTAWA AND I CANT WATCH AN OTTAWA GAME? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF IT NHL !!!!!

It's for people like me that live out of state. NHL wants you to use your local cable provider to watch your home team. It's a total scam and archaic way of thinking, but the NHL and the cable companies aren't exactly on the cutting edge of tech.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's for people like me that live out of state. NHL wants you to use your local cable provider to watch your home team. It's a total scam and archaic way of thinking, but the NHL and the cable companies aren't exactly on the cutting edge of tech.

NHL doesn't really care how you watch it, but the cable companies give them more money than we do.

zroid

Banned

blackouts are so fucking dumb, lol

zroid

Banned
LOL Root is trying to spin the Despres trade positively for the Pens using blocks, hits, and injury time. Amazing.

CavFZGSUMAIjNTZ.jpg

Top Bottom