• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
just flip Cowen for a pick to a team that wants the cap credit

if somebody wants to do a reclamation project on him they can sign him in free agency

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
just flip Cowen for a pick to a team that wants the cap credit

if somebody wants to do a reclamation project on him they can sign him in free agency

I think that's easier said than done...

Ottawa's been trying to flip him since the summer :(

The Leafs might be able to trade him for a pick if they take a bad contract in return, but I think it would be better to just buy him out in the summer.

zroid

Banned
I think that's easier said than done...

Ottawa's been trying to flip him since the summer :(

The Leafs might be able to trade him for a pick if they take a bad contract in return, but I think it would be better to just buy him out in the summer.

I was just thinking like a 6th or something, assuming there's a team that actually needs the credit. Apparently the Hawks do because of Panarin's performance bonuses?

But yeah if they literally can't move him at all then a buyout would be fine I suppose

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I was just thinking like a 6th or something, assuming there's a team that actually needs the credit. Apparently the Hawks do because of Panarin's performance bonuses?

But yeah if they literally can't move him at all then a buyout would be fine I suppose

i'd trade cowen to chicago for bickell and a 2nd

Lol @stanley25 is the creepy Stamkos photographer.. Whoever that guy is.

Thanks for driving him away from Montreal

Uggghhhhhhhhh Stanley25.com is the most Sleaziest, most scumbag, site I've ever seen. It's the Habs TMZ. It's a horrible website run by horrible people. Fuck the owner of that site. He creeps on all the Montreal Players.

imBask

Banned
Uggghhhhhhhhh Stanley25.com is the most Sleaziest, most scumbag, site I've ever seen. It's the Habs TMZ. It's a horrible website run by horrible people. Fuck the owner of that site. He creeps on all the Montreal Players.

and he keeps defending himself by saying he's the good guy because he has some stuff he won't publish

zroid

Banned
Michalek had to agree to waive his no-trade clause. That process took a significant amount of convincing over the span of 24-48 hours, but in the end, Michalek agreed – although he did so with some hesitation.

ty bae

Has there been any new info about the 'tapered' goalie equipment? Apart from Cox mentioning it on HNIC, and then Sportsnet reporting their own guy's mention of it, I don't see anything recent.

Hopefully we see narrower leg pads, pants with the 'Ryan Miller flap' removed, and shrunken upper body pads.

hao chi

Have you seen the laffs lineup for tonight's game?

Grabner - Kadri - Komarov
Winnik - Spaling - Leivo
Holland - Arcobello - Parenteau
Clune - Froese - Boyes

Hunwick - Rielly
Gardiner - Polak
Marincin - Corrado

It is honestly pitiful, and there are still UFAs like PAP that are going to be traded

I know who some of those players are!

I fucking lol'd at that Karlsson quote.

eyeless

man i am positively erect at the leafs tank potential, and hopefully we're even worse after the deadline

dead last may be realistic, columbus we comin for ya

CazyZZdW0AEeOI7.jpg

Bigger nets.

zroid

Banned
OK Toronto radio, 7 1/2 hours of Phaneuf trade anaylsis is all I can handle.

I should have listened to TSN1200 instead

Also I overheard on twitter that there was a caller to TSN690 who said Habs should have traded for Phaneuf so they could get rid of Subban :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom