• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Ca0I-mvWIAA-odS.jpg

What

McDavid hits the post

Devvils score on a mess

Still, would be nice if Devils won on Marty night

but hooooollyyyy shit beautiful setup

pls be like this Auston

Pikma

Banned
I need a new team to root for, there's no point in watching Stars games anymore because I don't even need to do it to know what the result will be, they're so damn predictable. It's like watching the same shitty game again and again.

I need a new team to root for, there's no point in watching Stars games anymore because I don't even need to do it to know what the result will be, they're so damn predictable. It's like watching the same shitty game again and again.

i thought you were also NHL-GAFs biggest Devils fan

But.... they're second in the west!

Pikma

Banned
Giving up so easily?

See? I fucking told you, Scooby Doo.
Fuck you
i thought you were also NHL-GAFs biggest Devils fan
I honestly watch them now and then...

I mean, it's not that hard to keep that title, why should I bother :lol

But.... they're second in the west!

So what? Do I have to like them because of that? I'm not even saying I won't be a Stars fans anymore, it's just that I need to watch other team's games because I'm tired of watching the same Stars game again and again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Getting dangerously close to KingHenrik territory

Pikma

Banned
Getting dangerously close to KingHenrik territory
I'm not jumping ship man, I don't really mean that part lol, I just want to keep watching hockey this season because I can't tolerate the shit the Stars have been doing defensively every.damn.game., watching it honestly puts me in bad mood and even though I know this is just a fucking sport I can't help it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom