• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Dimitri Filipovic ‏@DimFilipovic 47s47 seconds ago
Filip Forsberg has 34 points in the NHL this season.

Martin Erat has 22 points in the KHL this season.

john-wall-2.jpg

Ducks I would have been cool with you beating us if you would have taken care of the Pens yesterday...

Oh well go win that damn Cup

Flyers don't deserve to win. The fact they play like this when one player is out really shows how it can all just fall apart. Also, our defense has been sucking hardcore lately.

Flyers don't deserve to win. The fact they play like this when one player is out really shows how it can all just fall apart. Also, our defense has been sucking hardcore lately.

Yeahhh... This week was the nail in the coffin for our season. I mean you could argue Coots going out was but it is showing damn quick. But I mean it is no secret our D sucks. I just wish Streit was playing better so maybe he could be a trade piece but he has not been good since he has been back.

We just gotta ride this season out and bring up some young guns next year (Provy and Konecny)

I hope Hexy can swing us a top 4 D man in a trade but I don't even know where to begin for that right now.

pepperzz

Cox is so clueless.

Yeah, the loafs are going to sign Stamkos to play him in the #2RW slot and put two rookies in the #1C and #2C slots. Right Damien right.

I wouldn't take that lineup order as how Cox thinks the lines would look, it was just the easiest way to reveal the dream players.

Top Bottom