• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Adam Vingan @AdamVingan

Predators since Christmas:
2-7-1 against current playoff teams
6-3-1 against current non-playoff teams

I wonder what would be worse: Preds missing the playoffs, or Preds making it only to get swept by a team that actually deserves to be there.

Everyone should watch the latest h3h3 video. Calling out one of the dirtiest business model ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qwxYaZhUGA

After that video was posted, like an hour later someone tried to sue Ethan for Defamation.

It was probably Soflow.

SHIT. Why doesn't Neogaf have a H3H3Productions Community Thread?

Neogaf gotta know about the Sodie Pops

Creeper I see your disrespect.

This won't go unpunished.

Is this about The Browns?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
After that video was posted, like an hour later someone tried to sue Ethan for Defamation.

It was probably Soflow.

SHIT. Why doesn't Neogaf have a H3H3Productions Community Thread?

Neogaf gotta know about the Sodie Pops

Somebody posted a thread about it already, Papa Bless.

Ca03HCnUAAAoq1A.jpg:large

Kuzy gonna lead us to the promised land just like Angel Di Maria.

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
I hope with Phaneuf (and eventually Polak) being gone, Marincin and Corrado will get more of an opportunity. If Marincin can redeem himself in Babcock's eyes maybe they'll keep him. Dude is good despite what the media believes.

Yay, we didn't get any points. That's good for the tank. But we'll somehow get fucked over come draft time regardless. 'tis Toronto's luck.

I watched a bit of the game, but my interest in hockey just isn't there this year. I don't know what it is. I follow it very closely, but only watch parts of games. I'm still a big fan of the team, but as with many other things, I guess depression has sapped me of interest.

I hope with Phaneuf (and eventually Polak) being gone, Marincin and Corrado will get more of an opportunity. If Marincin can redeem himself in Babcock's eyes maybe they'll keep him. Dude is good despite what the media believes.

He doesn't hit people though.

I find it amusing when people call their team a piece of shit when they're only 2 points away from a playoff spot with 2 games in hand or are in a playoff spot as we speak. You want a POS team, look at the Oilers, Leafs or TBCH Canada's NHL teams in general.

eyeless

leivo has been sniping like that all year on the marlies, he's looked really good
i am optimistic about him being a player, look forward to him getting an extended look in the show

He ribbed him with the butt of his stick after that second hit, I fully expected a fight but Kadri must have backed down, not at all surprisingly.

Clydefrog

well, apparently I should read previous pages of this thread. just discovered the Phaneuf thing.

my god are they really signing Stamkos?

yyzjohn

Banned
You mean future Hab Nazem Kadri?

I'm actually OK with that. Kadri at 25 (26 in October) is the player we already know he'll be. Being able to flip him and get back a 19 year old with some promise to grow with the rest of the young Leafs might be a good thing. By the time Leafs are ready to contend, Kadri will be pushing 28-29 and looking for big money.

Top Bottom