• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yeahhh... This week was the nail in the coffin for our season. I mean you could argue Coots going out was but it is showing damn quick. But I mean it is no secret our D sucks. I just wish Streit was playing better so maybe he could be a trade piece but he has not been good since he has been back.

We just gotta ride this season out and bring up some young guns next year (Provy and Konecny)

I hope Hexy can swing us a top 4 D man in a trade but I don't even know where to begin for that right now.

We need to hope that we can get either Matthews, Laine or Dubois and fix this fucking team. Streit sucks, Schultz sucks, Gudas has been sucking lately, Manning sucks, Meds is unreliable, Hak line sucks ass, Laughton underused, Gagner sucks, Weal just sitting around doing nothing, Umberger failing us most of the season with great, great success. VDV being the most invisible player in NHL history. White being a damn moron and always taking stupid penalties. Raffl being fucking invisible as well. Read having no scoring touch anymore. Mason being good, not great this year.

Am I missing anything?

zroid

Banned
Kadri probably gonna get a suspension for this

Yikes
Kadri has no chill

really though can you get suspended for something like that? i guess it's different since it was caught on TV, but if guys got suspended every time they said "I'm gonna kill you" on the ice, nobody would be playing

Yawnier

Banned
Kadri has no chill

really though can you get suspended for something like that? i guess it's different since it was caught on TV, but if guys got suspended every time they said "I'm gonna kill you" on the ice, nobody would be playing

It has happened once before as far as I know, though it was several years ago

We need to hope that we can get either Matthews, Laine or Dubois and fix this fucking team. Streit sucks, Schultz sucks, Gudas has been sucking lately, Manning sucks, Meds is unreliable, Hak line sucks ass, Laughton underused, Gagner sucks, Weal just sitting around doing nothing, Umberger failing us most of the season with great, great success. VDV being the most invisible player in NHL history. White being a damn moron and always taking stupid penalties. Raffl being fucking invisible as well. Read having no scoring touch anymore. Mason being good, not great this year.

Am I missing anything?

we got problems. But I mean I am not expecting any Cup run for probably 3-4 years. It sucks but I think we are back in the playoffs maybe next year if not then, then for sure the next.

Hexy has a lot of work to do but I think he is up to the task.

we got problems. But I mean I am not expecting any Cup run for probably 3-4 years. It sucks but I think we are back in the playoffs maybe next year if not then, then for sure the next.

Hexy has a lot of work to do but I think he is up to the task.

We need to dump cap and get rid of worthless players. If need be, bring up young players.

I'm trying to convince the wife to let me buy a truck. Wish me luck, GAF.

Probably what I should have done, because now we're not talking anyways :(

...a day and a half of intense negotiations later:

uUQbmET.gif

It was a rollercoaster.

Yawnier

Banned
Lol, the only thing missing from this game is a goal from Stajan

If Fabbro's there, I'd take him.

Currently on pace to break Duncan Keith's scoring record for an U18 defenseman in the BCHL.

Why the hell isn't this kid playing in the WHL? Got to think he would get more exposure from amateur scouts there.

I guess he wants to go NCAA?

He's already committed to a program, yeah.

He and Tyson Jost (UND commit) are both in the BCHL and are looking to be Top-15 picks.

Who the hell is Jimmy Vesey?

Nashville draft pick from a few years ago who is tearing it up in the NCAA, but if he doesn't sign at the end of this season he becomes a UFA and can go anywhere. Similar to Justin Schultz and Mike Reilly.

We need to dump cap and get rid of worthless players. If need be, bring up young players.

Well we are getting rid of all cap stuff by the end of next year like Shitberger's contract and Raffl we could possibly let go or use in a trade. I really think the only 2 guys we bring up next year is Konecny and Provy like I said unless we get Matthews or Laine or Puljujarvi. I don't see Sanheim or Morin up next year, barring any mid season injuries.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
2 assists for Corrado!

Take that Soc!

Now back to the press box Corrado! You've served your purpose for the remainder of the season.

calder

Good for Shuffles, and really good win for Hellebuyck

And lol at Kane for the three fights. Those were some good scraps too.

Xeteh

Avs/Canucks is the "Free Game of the Week" on NHLcom. I have really solid internet and this is a total shitshow. It can't stay at HD. I love watching hockey at 240p.

Top Bottom