• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Smith to the Rangers has been rumored for about a week or so now, so not surprised to see it getting done quickly now that the Shattenkirk business is over and done with for the time being.

In some ways it makes a lot of sense. In some ways it doesn't make much sense at all, most notably with how lefty-heavy our D-corps is now. This gives us 5 regular LHDs.

Foggy

Watch this draft be underrated now that teams are giving away 2017 picks like candy.

Which means the Canucks will probably get their Torts 2nd rounder for this draft.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
2017 2nd and 3rd for Smith.

Don't think the years are accurate on this since I don't think we have a 2017 2nd to give away, if I remember right. 2017 3rd and 2018 2nd makes more sense.

Still a bit of a headscratcher for a UFA who doesn't quit fit in, unless they think Staal or Holden is going somewhere.

ryan299

Don't think the years are accurate on this since I don't think we have a 2017 2nd to give away, if I remember right. 2017 3rd and 2018 2nd makes more sense.

Still a bit of a headscratcher for a UFA who doesn't quit fit in, unless they think Staal or Holden is going somewhere.

Yeah Bob now saying the 2nd is 2018.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonder if Bergevin would part with Gallagher at this point, never thought it would get to this point, but it's really difficult to say how much he can get back to his previous level. He's been absolutely terrible.

Solo

Wonder if Bergevin would part with Gallagher at this point, never thought it would get to this point, but it's really difficult to say how much he can get back to his previous level. He's been absolutely terrible.

So who the fuck would want him?

Solo

Bergevin is either not doing shit (AKA fishing for spare parts ala Vanek) or making a big trade in which we are thoroughly fleeced and fucked over.

Fire Bergevin.

Red_Man

So who the fuck would want him?
There has to be a few GM's who you could sell on his intangibles and grit. Obviously selling him now at his lowest point isn't the best idea, but if he needs to throw him in a package for someone else, I could see it happening.

Red_Man

Believe the Ottawa Senators are getting Viktor Stalberg from the Carolina Hurricanes. Checking on details.

All in

Sens looking like the Habs with all these bottom 6 acquisitions

Yawnier

Banned
It's been a while but I remember Stalberg being a speed demon on the ice but basically not having anything else going for him so in a way it is kind of impressive that he has carved out a NHL career for this long

Razorskin

----- ------
It's been a while but I remember Stalberg being a speed demon on the ice but basically not having anything else going for him so in a way it is kind of impressive that he has carved out a NHL career for this long

dubbed by Manics as his "swedish dark horse" many moons ago.

Bad news: Boyle might not make it to SJ for the game tonight. EDIT: scratch that looks like they figure he'll get there. Him being in to play on PK allows Leivo to play instead of Soshnikov.

Good news: goat in over Smith and Leivo in over Sosh.

Cake Boss

Banned
We paid less for a better player. The fuck is this shit Dorion you cunt.

Going from Duschene and Landeskog rumors to Burrows and Stalberg. What a fucking fail of a deadline moves.

Revenant

This is accurate from his time in chicago. He could enter the zone with the puck with such speed.....then had no idea what the fuck to do with it after. Not a strong defensive player, 6'3" guy who plays like he's 5'10".

To think that just yesterday the Senators had neither Burrows nor Stalberg

And now they have BOTH

��

Seeing Burrows moved was somewhat sad. Who's even left from the Vancouver/Chicago Rivalry days at this point. Who and how will I hate now?

Top Bottom