• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mike Commodore said:
Nathan Beaulieu...#PackYourShit Convict!! Duchene, Sherbak + a 1st fell through..but Les Canadiens are looking punch your ticket out of town

Lmao wut

He played with Beaulieu in the AHL one season, not sure if he's ribbing him or just off his rocker

Revenant

Just realized the only game for tonight is a national broadcast tonight is Philly vs Colorado. And here i thought watching hockey tonight would be a good idea.

Guess I could flip between that and Trumps Joint Address to Congress and compare trainwrecks....

Marvie_3

Banned
you say this now, but we both know you'll buy your tickets as soon as they announce the Michael Rozsival Heritage Night at the UC!
Nope. I already got screwed over by the Rozsival temporary tattoo. It wont go away. I thought it would have been gone 3 years ago but nope.

This is accurate from his time in chicago. He could enter the zone with the puck with such speed.....then had no idea what the fuck to do with it after. Not a strong defensive player, 6'3" guy who plays like he's 5'10".
Unless it was against Columbus. Then he was a hockey god like Nik Antropov.

Seeing Burrows moved was somewhat sad. Who's even left from the Vancouver/Chicago Rivalry days at this point. Who and how will I hate now?
Rozsival.

And the Sedins. Theyre still as ugly as ever.

PillarEN

Nope. I already got screwed over by the Rozsival temporary tattoo. It wont go away. I thought it would have been gone 3 years ago but nope.

Unless it was against Columbus. Then he was a hockey god like Nik Antropov.

Rozsival.

And the Sedins. Theyre still as ugly as ever.

He was pretty great in NHL 3 on 3. EA needs to update that game for a new generation. Most fun I had with a hockey game possibly ever.

Silexx

Bruce Garrioch
‏Verified account @SunGarrioch

The #Sens have lots of forwards. They'll push hard on Curtis Lazar now. I reported last night they have a second on table. Want a first

If Dorion has a guaranteed 2nd for Lazar and trying to just look around to see if he can get a 1st, then he may just have redeemed himself.

Socreges

Banned
If Dorion has a guaranteed 2nd for Lazar and trying to just look around to see if he can get a 1st, then he may just have redeemed himself.
Don't do it Jim

giphy.gif

Parch

Gotta say, it's going to feel really weird not seeing the Oilers as sellers. They're actually going to be looking for players.
I'm not expecting much from the Oilers. They're looking for a 3rd line center and a backup goaltender. Probably just temporary rentals because they need to save cash for when they give McDavid a lifetime contract.
Making the playoffs is the victory. Oilers are not all in.

Solo

Gallagher is shooting at 4.9%, way below his career average. I bet he's fine next year.

I don't know. I don't think it's poor luck or a statistical anomaly.....it's that he has no hands anymore. You can't bust the same hand up twice like that an expect to have the range of motion you once had.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Coyotes bill was to go to a vote today... now it's been yanked.

Assumption is... it's toast. We'll know for sure soon.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So the Yotes staying in Phoenix is basically RIP now?

Unless they're going to put it up for a vote on another day... yep. I don't think this would have had the support anyways and a bunch more shit came down the pipe for the ASL.

The thing that is hurting the yotes is their demand to own the arena. Removes all negotiations with the Suns.

It's not over quite yet (because no confirmation) but doesn't look good.

Revenant

He was pretty great in NHL 3 on 3. EA needs to update that game for a new generation. Most fun I had with a hockey game possibly ever.

Frankly we need a good arcade hockey game again. The success of Mutant Football League kickstarter is giving me hope that the arcade sports genre will be able to come back from extinction.

imBask

Banned
it's nothing, a dealer who lived in the Canadiens condo tower was arrested. To be expected considering it's like the most expansive condo tower in town

my french is shit

but as far as I can gather... it's basically saying the mob has been using a condo building under the Canadiens name as a proxy for coke deals

i think

nothing specific to galchenyuk or anything

Correct. Don't listen to Solo because he has a agenda for wanting Montreal to trade Galchenyuk.

No

I mean, that may seem to be the logical outcome but holy fuck how many times have people said that before and Bettman swoops in at the 11th hour

Sounded like this was the last last ditch effort to keep the Yotes in Arizona. Still I guess it is worth wondering if Bettman realizes by now that this just isn't happening.

It's going to be fun infuriating watching Bettman bend over backwards to make sure Quebec doesn't get a team.

Quebec getting Phoenix likely won't happen if only because the alignment would be really messed up with 17 EST teams. Now if the Carolina owner situation worsens then I could see Bettman leaving the Canes up and dry for Quebec in order to keep the Yotes in Arizona.

Solo

Shit. I mean't Gallagher. I'm getting the Gallys and Galchenyuk mixed up

My "agenda" is just that he's a shell of his former self. No hands and afraid to stand in front of the net to be a pest in fear of taking another blast to the hands.

If he heals and finds himself in the offseason, then I'll be happy to have him again.

My "agenda" is just that he's a shell of his former self. No hands and afraid to stand in front of the net to be a pest in fear of taking another blast to the hands.

If he heals and finds himself in the offseason, then I'll be happy to have him again.

Look, he's probably going to be a different player from now on due to his hands but he can still be a pest. Julien needs to make him like Marchand and Lehkonen like Pastanak.

Metê will be our Krug for sure when he comes up

Top Bottom