• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
to be fair, Galchenyuk is nowhere near 100%, he can barely skate
For sure, he missed like 20 games, I don't expect him to hop in the lineup and produce at the rate he was prior to his injury. Therrien just needs to have some fucking patience with him, this is the first time this season I've started to get frustrated with his coaching.

0hQyd5L.gif

Foggy

To be fair, only a handful of teams are playing great right now. Everyone seems to be slumping unless you're the Capitals.

Just noticed there's only 5 points between the last Eastern WC spot and last place in the East. Crazy.

To be fair, only a handful of teams are playing great right now. Everyone seems to be slumping unless you're the Capitals.

Just noticed there's only 5 points between the last Eastern WC spot and last place in the East. Crazy.

Standings wise this is the craziest year I've ever seen. It has to be the compressed schedule.

Barberio was the glue that kept the Habs together, it's all over now. It's pretty sad how 2 waiver wire players in Nieto and Barberio were an immediate improvement on our roster.

Pikma

Banned

To be fair, your team sucks too

and your chips taste like garbage

see how I avoided saying that they tasted like shit so you guys couldn't make fun of me? I'm smart

Line_HTX

If the playoffs started today:

Flyers @ Capitals
Penguins @ Blue Jackets
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Flames @ Wild
Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Sharks
Oilers @ Ducks

The real screwy thing about Rangers-Habs is that the Rangers currently have more points than the Habs, with two games in hand, but would still be the road team anyway.

Die, Sharks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

To be fair, with some teams haven't played 3-5 fewer games then other teams the separation is a bit overstated.

How so? Care to elaborate? I haven't been to a Leafs game in a long ass time.

Loud in-game host, t-shirt cannon, louder music, similar sound fx to the Raptors, less "hockey" songs, no honouring of long-time season ticket holder lol

Seemed a lot different than last year, like they are trying to get people more involved and less corporate even though platinums were still empty at the start of the 2nd and 3rd

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Loud in-game host, t-shirt cannon, louder music, similar sound fx to the Raptors, less "hockey" songs, no honouring of long-time season ticket holder lol

Seemed a lot different than last year, like they are trying to get people more involved and less corporate even though platinums were still empty at the start of the 2nd and 3rd

Ugh, next thing you know they'll start playing hippity hop music.

Wild kicking ass of course it makes sense to bring another Wild fan into this world. I get to be a dad in a few months. Probably August. Figured I'd tell my bros on NHL-gaf. I am sure so many of you care.

I swear if he/she ever says "Go Toews" I am leaving them in a trash can at the Grand Canyon Joe Dirt style.

Yawnier

Banned
Wild kicking ass of course it makes sense to bring another Wild fan into this world. I get to be a dad in a few months. Probably August. Figured I'd tell my bros on NHL-gaf. I am sure so many of you care.

I swear if he/she ever says "Go Toews" I am leaving them in a trash can at the Grand Canyon Joe Dirt style.

Congrats FUBAR

Make sure that Creeper doesn't steal your kid

Congrats FUBAR!

My advice:

The 1st year sucks. Keep your expectations low, and prepare to be disappointed.

As for Simmons... I can't say that Dellow or Stoeten pique my interest in The Athletic much either.

calder

Congrats!

As you know children often rebel from their parents by selecting their own pastimes or rooting interests. If you fight it you'll just make it worse so PM your mailing address and let's get a head start here...

thumb.aspx

Cactus

Banned
Congratulations FUBAR!!!

Simmons hates Stoeten because he was ridiculed at Drunk Jays Fans (and now at Blue Jays Nation) at at every opportunity for his shoddy reporting. Dunno what he has against Dellow.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Congrats!

Congrats FUBAR

Make sure that Creeper doesn't steal your kid

Lol

yyzjohn

Banned

Good going Fubar, your sperm can swim.

Congrats Fubar.

No discipline for the hit that concussed Baertschi, because Canucks.

Granlund with the Sedins at practice, Hansen with Horvat, Eriksson with Sutter. Hutton-Tryamkin the bottom pairing.

Top Bottom