• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, Ryan McDonagh hit 30 assists on the season, the most in his career.

Brady Skjei also hit 20 even strength assists, the first Rangers rookie defenseman to hit that mark since Brian Leetch.

Yawnier

Banned
who said anything about blowjobs wow man projecting much?

can we just stick to hockey? the Jets scored!! after ovet 40 minutes of anguish that felt pretty good. Trouba is a champ.

Nylander probably won't amount to much btw.. just like his father. forever in the shadow of Sundin, Näslund and Forsberg.

This just has to be troll bait at this point

If Willy was born in your home country you would already be proclaiming that he is a future hall of famer and the next Teemu Selanne.

Solo

Can we please end the Danault experiment now? I'm getting Desharnais flashbacks here. Good player, has been a huge asset this year. But not a #1C nor worthy of 1st unit PP time. It truly is Desharnais all over again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's dumb is it has nothing to do with the compressed schedule... The problems started happening right after the bye week
Leafs had their bye week earlier and now play almost every other night, it's stupid. Habs have been through their toughest part of their schedule and have it pretty easy after the bye week. It just creates an incoherent unbalance between teams and is unnecessary.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
marrrnnnneeerrrrrr

twerkit.gif.gif_zpsl3koyso9.gif~original

Can we please end the Danault experiment now? I'm getting Desharnais flashbacks here. Good player, has been a huge asset this year. But not a #1C nor worthy of 1st unit PP time. It truly is Desharnais all over again.

Danault's a great fit with Radulov and Max. He just skates real quick, bangs somebody, takes the puck and hands it over to Radulov.

Radulov is the playmaker on this line, putting all our eggs on one line isn't gonna help.

I agree with the PP time, though.

Weevilone

Blues really missing Stastny.. like 30% from the faceoff dot tonight? That was just brutal.

Scratched and clawed it out, which was great but damn.

PillarEN

Lol at Subban hitting the ref multiple times after falling in the fight.

Lol at Mike Smith getting stuck in no man's zone and getting score on because of it. But he's right that the ice is bad for the puck to react the way it did.

This just has to be troll bait at this point

If Willy was born in your home country you would already be proclaiming that he is a future hall of famer and the next Teemu Selanne.

does "Willy" have 40 goals by now? no? well he's no Selänne. he's not even a 1/3 Selänne. stats are stats. and Willy's daddy had meh stats throughout his whole career, and jumped from team to team constantly.

hah awesome! gotta shake Ristolainen's hand if/when i see him around next summer in Turku (he's a friend of a friend). really showed little Marner his place.

yyzjohn

Banned
does "Willy" have 40 goals by now? no? well he's no Selänne. he's not even a 1/3 Selänne. stats are stats. and Willy's daddy had meh stats throughout his whole career, and jumped from team to team constantly.

hah awesome! gotta shake Ristolainen's hand if/when i see him around next summer in Turku (he's a friend of a friend). really showed little Marner his place.

Ah yes, in Selanne's first NHL season the player that was 10th in league scoring had 122 points. 10th! Last year the player in 10th had 77 points..See a difference?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I see AGally is the new whipping boy for Montreal media now that Subban is gone, great.

PillarEN

Hey speaking of whipping boys how is the goalie situation in Philly? I mean aren't we due for another goalie getting kicked out of town or be at least heavily scrutinized as they slowly lose their minds playing for the Flyers?

I see AGally is the new whipping boy for Montreal media now that Subban is gone, great.

Galchenyuk hasn't played in awhile, he will get back in his groove but he has been slacking off. The thing I hate most about Galchenyuk is his stupid dekeing move, it never works like 95% of the time. Stop doing it,it just forces a turnover and gives a scoring chance for the other team.

DesertedFelineAlbino-size_restricted.gif

The person that should be hounded on is Plekanec who is our worst forward and the defensive liabilities that are Emelin and Desharnais. I can't wait for Plekanec to be traded.

Yawnier

Banned
Yeah way to go Risto! You have no less than 5 inches and about 50 to 60 pounds (stats are stats?) on Marner but you totally showed that small dude his place there!!!

Top Bottom